Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

It never rains it pours...................

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Ipswich have attracted a major investor!! God it really cant get ant worse.[/quote]

You''ve got to laugh haven''t you?  For months we''ve been reading the same old "Who would buy NCFC" rubbish....and then the very club they are all so paranoid about stick one on them yet again.

Little minds breed little mentalities........ 

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"] God it really cant get ant worse.[/quote]

i have to agree with you ............and then i notice another one of your miserable, moaning, pathetic glass half empty remarks, that quite frankly do nothing to put three points on the board or do anything to try to and whip up some encouragement to go out and get behind the boys on sunday. You suffer from what I call millionaire syndrome.....I could give you a £1m and you would moan about taking it to the bank. I have to say that there are many people that have an opinion on Roeder, and he aint my cuppa tea, but i havent got to talk to the bloke, get on with him, train with him, or work with or for him. Quite frankly I really dont care if he has an odour problem, walks around in slippers and strokes a fake cat whilst in the dug out. Its about dragging us out of this whole mess before the xmas break first and foremostly and giving the bloke a chance. Whether its the right or wrong choice only time will tell, but have an open mind FFS.

[quote user="Rossi"]

i have to agree with you ............and then i notice another one of your miserable, moaning, pathetic glass half empty remarks, that quite frankly do nothing to put three points on the board or do anything to try to and whip up some encouragement to go out and get behind the boys on sunday. You suffer from what I call millionaire syndrome.....I could give you a £1m and you would moan about taking it to the bank. I have to say that there are many people that have an opinion on Roeder, and he aint my cuppa tea, but i havent got to talk to the bloke, get on with him, train with him, or work with or for him. Quite frankly I really dont care if he has an odour problem, walks around in slippers and strokes a fake cat whilst in the dug out. Its about dragging us out of this whole mess before the xmas break first and foremostly and giving the bloke a chance. Whether its the right or wrong choice only time will tell, but have an open mind FFS.

[/quote]

Oh I''ve got an open mind sonny, in fact i was once one of Delia''s biggest fans but I''ve seen the damage the board are doing now whilst all around are looking to go forward. You sir have what i call ''head stuck in the sand'' syndrome''! you work it out.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Rossi"]

[/quote]

... in fact i was once one of Delia''s biggest fans

[/quote]

Yeah, I need to lose a bit of weight too, can you recommend a diet for me?

You have an open mind, yet you would dismiss Roeder before his first game.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Rossi"]

[/quote]

Oh I''ve got an open mind sonny, in fact i was once one of Delia''s biggest fans but I''ve seen the damage the board are doing now whilst all around are looking to go forward. You sir have what i call ''head stuck in the sand'' syndrome''! you work it out.

[/quote]

Can''t you stop whittling  just for a few days so we can all unite and get behind the lads for the ''''derby game''''

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Rossi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can''t you stop whittling  just for a few days so we can all unite and get behind the lads for the ''''derby game''''

[/quote]

You are so niave sometimes. Believe all the spin then. "not true supporters" ,"fresh start" , "get behind the team". Drone.............You fail everytime to see any problems at our club. No im not a glory hunter i remember the old division 3 south, what my problem is,  is every chance this board has had to prove doubters like me wrong and how ambition they fail-and people like you with your head stuck in the sand dont help this club 1 bit.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Rossi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You are so niave sometimes. Believe all the spin then. "not true supporters" ,"fresh start" , "get behind the team". Drone.............You fail everytime to see any problems at our club. No im not a glory hunter i remember the old division 3 south, what my problem is,  is every chance this board has had to prove doubters like me wrong and how ambition they fail-and people like you with your head stuck in the sand dont help this club 1 bit.

[/quote]

I''m not naive at all Arthur, I know we''re a club in crisis at the moment and I know that a lot of changes need to be made but I also know that any moaning I do on here wont change a thing at board level. Its the derby game on Sunday and that games means the world to us, so lets just stop moaning and playing into Ipswich fans hands just for a few days. Surely thats not much to ask?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Rossi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This was always going to be the case Arthur...and I predicted these very words would ring out as soon as the next victim was installed as manager. Remember the pre season hysteria when Grant had had a chance to "build his own squad"?....the "quality team" he had brilliantly put together on a shoestring?  The "play-off" predictions....the "quality loanees soon to arrive".......Gunn''s "valuable contacts"....blahdeblahdeblah...

It''s the same mentality Blair/Brown have relied on for years in that the vast majority quickly forget about what happened yesterday and then believe all of the promises made for tomorrow. This club and the Labour Govenment have moved on hand in hand over the last decade...promising much and delivering little. Unfortunately that''s how the masses behave...and I can''t see much changing in the short term.... 

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Rossi"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This was always going to be the case Arthur...and I predicted these very words would ring out as soon as the next victim was installed as manager. Remember the pre season hysteria when Grant had had a chance to "build his own squad"?....the "quality team" he had brilliantly put together on a shoestring?  The "play-off" predictions....the "quality loanees soon to arrive".......Gunn''s "valuable contacts"....blahdeblahdeblah...

It''s the same mentality Blair/Brown have relied on for years in that the vast majority quickly forget about what happened yesterday and then believe all of the promises made for tomorrow. This club and the Labour Govenment have moved on hand in hand over the last decade...promising much and delivering little. Unfortunately that''s how the masses behave...and I can''t see much changing in the short term.... 

[/quote]

I totally agree Cluck. ive noticed them all come crawling back since the great and ambitious signing of Roeder and now queueing up to have a pop at the likes of me and you as if every thing is perfect again....the allister cambell and neil doncaster school of spin must be making a killing these days! It will all end in tears as usual.