Sign in to follow this  
hockeymyhero

WHICH PLAYERS WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE ?

IT SEEMS ROEDER HAS MANY LINKS IN THE GAME AND WILL BE USING THOSE [ MATES ] TO HELP US OUT THIS CANNOT  COME SOON ENOUGH . I  EXPECT SOME SO CALLED FRINGE PLAYERS AT NEWCASTLE/WEST HAM AND MAYBE ARSENAL TO BE WELL KNOWN TO GLEN BUT WHO WOULD YOU LIKE HIM TO GET ??? 

Yes, well corrected.....Craig Ramage was a player on Championship Manager 91-92, played for Watford I think.  Either way, lets still go for him, was good in the game if I remember rightly!!

[quote user="hockeymyhero"]IT SEEMS ROEDER HAS MANY LINKS IN THE GAME AND WILL BE USING THOSE [ MATES ] TO HELP US OUT THIS CANNOT  COME SOON ENOUGH . I  EXPECT SOME SO CALLED FRINGE PLAYERS AT NEWCASTLE/WEST HAM AND MAYBE ARSENAL TO BE WELL KNOWN TO GLEN BUT WHO WOULD YOU LIKE HIM TO GET ??? [/quote]

Bryan gunn has "many contacts in the game" too.. didnt do Peter Grant much good did it!

we got a fat, slow, reject no one else wants

jas :)

[quote user="hockeymyhero"]IT SEEMS ROEDER HAS MANY LINKS IN THE GAME AND WILL BE USING THOSE [ MATES ] TO HELP US OUT THIS CANNOT  COME SOON ENOUGH . I  EXPECT SOME SO CALLED FRINGE PLAYERS AT NEWCASTLE/WEST HAM AND MAYBE ARSENAL TO BE WELL KNOWN TO GLEN BUT WHO WOULD YOU LIKE HIM TO GET ??? [/quote]

I dont care as long as they are better than what we have already............

OTBC

Riordan on loan not possible as we can now only loan from english clubs.Arsenal Youths would be good to see ... Randall (M), Justin Hoyte (D), Merida (M){in my wildest dreams}, Gibbs(M) would all be handy at this level and possibly would be looked at being loaned.

[quote user="7rew"]Riordan on loan not possible as we can now only loan from english clubs.

Arsenal Youths would be good to see ... Randall (M), Justin Hoyte (D), Merida (M){in my wildest dreams}, Gibbs(M) would all be handy at this level and possibly would be looked at being loaned.
[/quote]

oh right i didn''t know that.

I pretty sure we wouldnt get hoyte, Arsenal will be lighter in defence due to African Nations, but Merida, Randall or Lansbury woul all offer great additions.

I actually meant gavin hoyte!  oooops.Having seen the carling cup highlights we definately want Gibbs in, so badly.

[quote user="7rew"]I actually meant gavin hoyte!  oooops.

Having seen the carling cup highlights we definately want Gibbs in, so badly.
[/quote]

yeah, he looked good last night. played at left back, can also play left mid and looks like his passing range is sweet

I know  its a new boss and all, but i was under the impression that bridges between Arsenal and Norwich had been burnt RE: David Bentley.*Shrugs*Ive always moaned about Norwich needing a defence but more recently ive been concerned with the midfield.Russel is tight, i think hes working hard, so slap a creative midfielder in with him who can hold up the ball and I think we will fare a lot better.Im not gonna mention names to be honest, but id like to see a  midfielder and a Left back and a Centre Half (or 2 ).