Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

mumby says transfer funds available.........

mumby says roeder has funds to spend!!!funny that - the limit of our ambition to escape relegation thus far, has been to sign hartson.  nothing against the boy - having seen some of the lovely deft touches, flick ons etc and box positional sense,  - he must have been some player in his day.  his purpose for me, has been to give perspective.  a younger leaner version would suit me down to the ground, but who has an end product.  brown and dave striker are not the answer, thats crystal clear.SO, mumbles old fella - in my eyes, you''ve got to do a whole heap better to convince me this board is serious about escaping relegation.  as rude old has pointed out, our form has to be better than it was in our last 2 champs season.  Are you up for it??? roeder, on his best form has the ability, he needs his own chosen backroom boys in - which seems to be happening, but we need 3-4  quality signings to have a chance of getting out the hole we''re in.   yes, thats 3-4 quality signings. 

I''ve heard from a close club source that they''ve given Glen 12/6d to fight off relegation. Although another source tells me that Doncaster said that amount has already been budgeted for![:D]

Apparently Delia and Michael are holding a garage sale to raise some transfer funds. A Jumble sale held at Mumbles house last weekend raised £58. Neil Doncaster has said that £52 of that has already been accounted for but the other £6 will go straight into Glenns kitty.

Hartson would be the first f***er outta the door if I took over the club -- I''m proud of my michelin stars but I don''t want the f***ing michelin man playing as a f***ing striker yes!

In Doncaster`s column today he states that "money has been available for loans all season and that remains the case". Sounds like they think a few ring-rusty loans can dig us out of the mess......[:S] [N]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="YellowIce"]12/6 ?[/quote]

12 shillings and 6 pence.. old timer money!

66p if u add it up

jas :)

[/quote]

Sorry to be pedantic jas but it''s 62 and a 1/2p Not quite as much as we thought.(Per usual[;)])

Actually, our most aloof and occasional appearing Chairman, said: "We''ve ''transferred'' the funds available........to a more worthwhile moneymaking venture which involves off the field priorities"......... he concluded "Glen Roeder is wholeheartedly satisfied, that the office refurbishment programme, new silver service for Delia''s restaurant and the essential replacement of staff uniforms and including top of the list - a monthly delivery of a 7.5tonne truckload of ''Duty Free ciggies'' for me and Mickey Wynn..... Is more important to the club - and his long-term future, as NCFC''s manager."

...allegedly.