Sign in to follow this  
Bowensdad

Can anybody help?

Not being much of a computer genius,( excuses out of the way ), but where can i find Norwich City fixtures and results for different seasons on the internet. Especially 67/68, as this is the year i was born ( April )?

Well, if you click here, then set the date to 1967 / 68, and then the league to English Second Division, it gives you a results grid of all matches for the league in that season.  Or indeed any season for any English league, it appears.  Quite a piece of work.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Bowensdad"]

Can anybody help?

Not being much of a computer genius,( excuses out of the way ), but where can i find Norwich City fixtures and results for different seasons on the internet. Especially 67/68, as this is the year i was born ( April )?

[/quote]

Right here Bowensdad [co]

http://www.norwichcity-mad.co.uk/footydb/loadlghs.asp

[/quote]Great link nutty. Looks like the board could have set us back 50yrs? Thats someting to think about.

FOOBALL MUST COME FIRST

Dont you just hate it when people come on here and say that they were born in this particular season or that particular season and you were already standing on the terraces watching.

[quote]Dont you just hate it when people come on here and say that they were

born in this particular season or that particular season and you were

already standing on the terraces watching[/quote]1972 Kathy.  And I''m starting to cringe at the DoB''s of professional footballers ! [:)]

[quote user="Kathy"]Dont you just hate it when people come on here and say that they were born in this particular season or that particular season and you were already standing on the terraces watching.[/quote]

Dunno the feeling myself, but I guess that must happen to you a lot!

[quote user="Kathy"]Dont you just hate it when people come on here and say that they were born in this particular season or that particular season and you were already standing on the terraces watching.[/quote]

Standing Kathy? Terraces? ;o)