Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Our strongest team

Marshall

Ortsemobor                     Shackle               Dublin         Drury

Croft                                            Russell                       Huckerby

Chadwick

Cureton                           Hartson

Subs

Murray

Strihavka

Brellier

Martin

Gilks

[quote user="Roeder to the rescue"]

Marshall

Croft                                            Russell                       Huckerby

Chadwick

Subs

Murray

Strihavka

Brellier

Martin

Gilks

[/quote]With Russell in the centre of midfield, on his own, we will be absolutely mauled to death by everybodyNone of our central midfielders are good enough to hold any other formation than 4-4-2

[quote user="gissing canary"]

What have you seen from Chadwick to make you think he deserves to be in the team???

[/quote]

I agree.  Chadwick is like at least four other Grant aquisitions, no better than League One standard.  Which is exactly why we''re headed there!

I believe Glenn Roeder can turn our fortunes around, but not with the current squad.  He will need money, lots of money and I hope that''s what the Turners are here for.  

so far Marshall, Hucks, Drury, Chadwick and Fat boy have done little to justify even getting into the door of the stadium this season...

jas :)

[quote user="YellowIce"]Doherty has been our most consistant performer this season.[/quote]

Hahaha....that is a joke...isn''t it?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

so far Marshall, Hucks, Drury, Chadwick and Fat boy have done little to justify even getting into the door of the stadium this season...

[/quote]

David Marshall has been the best player at the club this season by an absoulute mile!!!!

[quote user="YellowIce"]Doherty has been our most consistant performer this season.[/quote]Are there 2 Doherty''s at Norwich ? Cos the one im thinking about is a pile of crap......

[quote user="Roeder to the rescue"]

Marshall

Chadwick

Subs

Murray

Strihavka

Brellier

Martin

Gilks

[/quote]Swap chadwick for breiller and harston for dublin and put the doc in

Excuse me Doherty...Our most consistant player...punch me! His a liability mate. His 26 or 27 I think? He looks like 50 and plays like a 50 year old. His well errrr...CRAP! Dublin, Murray, Shackell, Spillane, Halliday, Jarvis, even Cureton! Anyday.

I didnt say he was a premiership defender or has any pace. . . . known flaws with him.

However the facts speak for themselves . . . .we have conceded less goals when he has played . . a lot less. He has been the most consistant performer.

Actually I dn''t think you are far wrong, except we have to play 4-4-2. Chadwick is poo but so are some of the likely replacements.

Kind of explains why we are bottom of the league dosen''t it.

[quote user="Slim"]

[quote user="YellowIce"]Doherty has been our most consistant performer this season.[/quote]

Hahaha....that is a joke...isn''t it?

[/quote]

Notice he didn''t say his performance were consistently good! One can be consistently pants as well!

[quote user="YellowIce"]

I didnt say he was a premiership defender or has any pace. . . . known flaws with him.

However the facts speak for themselves . . . .we have conceded less goals when he has played . . a lot less. He has been the most consistant performer.

[/quote]

This is completely true. But, Doc haters, don''t let the truth stop you from getting a good old slating in!

I say yes to the goalkeeper, but only as far as the time we see Gilks play then we can decide.

I firmly believe a proper LB will come in at some point, Lappin shouldnt be forced back there so I agree with Great Strihavka in that case. Speedy Jonzales yes, as for CB it comes down to whoever is fit, and Taylor that we got from Brum now apparently.

Brellier will prove himself soon, and Russel will improve as we do. Croft no question, always makes a difference, Lappin on for Huckerby and Dave up front with JC because of the type of big man he is.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

no he hasnt kingy... i can remember at least 5 games so far where the goals have been his fault!

[/quote]

Ive seen every minute of every game this season (home and away) and Marshall has been the best player by far. Can u name somebody better this season? Belive me.....there isnt anybody!

bets team atm is:                             marshallsemmy         dublin             taylor       drury (lappin while injured)croft           breillier          smith          hux

cureton         hartsonsubs:gilksshacksrussellchadwickstrihavka

really fozzy would be best he was really good in that game he got injured in and showed his true ability, we need another decent winger, preferabley one who can play both sidescumon roeder :D

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="YellowIce"]

[/quote]

This is completely true. But, Doc haters, don''t let the truth stop you from getting a good old slating in!

[/quote]

Exactly. But some people are incredibly blinkered.