Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

martin taylor

Should prove to be an excellent signing.

We''ve needed a centreback for ages and Roeder has got a good one in very quickly. I''m impressed with that.

...now why was Grant unable to do this?  Maybe Roeder''s links within the game are a bit better - looks like a good acquisition, 6ft4, played 38 games for Brum last season; only here for c5wks but will certainly be most welcome!

Looks like an excelllent move.  Roeder is quicly showing that bringing good loan players in isn''t as hard as Grant and co has led us to believe.

I remember seeing him play for Blackburn against us, Adrian Forbes was on the halfway line, kicked the ball past him and skinned him alive. Very slow, but hopefully makes up for that with physical presence

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]I remember seeing him play for Blackburn against us, Adrian Forbes was on the halfway line, kicked the ball past him and skinned him alive. Very slow, but hopefully makes up for that with physical presence
[/quote]

Some people are never pleased.....always digging for a negative.

Goes to show Mr Grant that there are central defenders out there to grab for a loan period

Good signing

According to Brum fans he''s very good in the air and uses the ball well, composed but lacks pace in a big way, sounds a bit of a Malky type player to me.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

He is here till Dec 8th last game is against Sheff Utd. Pleased with this!

http://www.canaries.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~1157620,00.html

[/quote]

Now i don''t like to blow my own trumpet .I think most of you know that i am not like that , but i will just say that a few years ago he was part of arrdees fantasy team in the People newspaper . Please don''t think i am being vain when i say i was 23rd in the league , and i missed the monthly award of 10k by 1 point , as it happened to a woman , which i suppose sums me up .[:''(] arrdee

An assistant manager, a coach and a couple of midfielders next please

Good signing, just disappointed its only for a month, lets hope Brum get kicked out of the cup early and we can get him back, if he is ok make him a permanent signing in January? 

great signing! this league is won or lost imo on what loan players you are able to bring in to supplement the rest of the team... yes taylor lacks pace, but shackell is no slouch and we desperately needed a player with presence not just in our own area but for corners as well... really pleased with this signing

now then mr roeder, u dont happen to know a certain mr scott sinclair do u? ;)