Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana (All Grown Up)

Get the fans and players motivated

I went to watch arsenal in their  champo league clash against slavia prague and i believe the way they read out the players names gets the players and the crowd going!!

What there team reader did was only say the players 1st name and the fans say the second name (surname)

it would be a new idea!!!

Maybe just maybe boost everyones confidence!!!

I have to say, I like that, does make for a better atmosphere, I went and saw FC Copenhagan V Randers this week in Denmak and they done the same thing, quite noisy and sounded great.

I have to say that is an awesome idea!!

However, in the current situation the ''only way is down'' brigade probably wouldnt join in, resulting in a bit of a flat. Wait untill we''re on the up. Then put this ploy into place!

The best atmosphere ive ever experienced at a game, is at PSG, one end of the stadium is full of foreigners, the other end the whites, they have massive PAs set up in the stands, and the head honchos chant through the mics, and are basically MCs, they swap every so often and introduce new chants.

Oh and not that this has bothered us too much recently, but when they score all the fans turn around link arms and jump up and down the rows, its bloomin excellent

And while doing it get the intro music changed, it just doesnt do it!

Welcome to the jungle Guns and Roses, the first bit is awesome!

All Fired Up by Pat Benetar, obvious reasons

And Kashmir by Led Zep, probably my favourite of these

Others?

[quote user="Fellas"]FC Copenhagen are awesome!!!! YEA!!!
[/quote]

Trust me they wern''t anygood, the fans were not impressed with their performance, I do like them but there is a touch of Chelsea about them, all I heard from the fans about the defeat was that they are the richest club in Scandinavia, and that they should be winning every match.