Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Now for a first team coach......

I think that it will be one of the old boys that Glen has worked with before, maybe, just maybe it will be Pearson.

Juat another point to make about this, I was reading Rick Wakeman, sorry Waghorn, and when the he was talking about getting Clarke in he said this,

"I think we''ll be able to make an announcement by tomorrow - but we''ll probably know by the close of play today," said Roeder this morning, as his Colney revolution continues apace.

"But seeing as both coaches are still employed by a club - and if I say ''club'' it gives a clue away - so clubs, it''s be wrong of me to say who they are when I need to speak to their managers first," said Roeder, confirming that the two new posts will be an assistant manager and a coach.

I do think that we will get Nigel Pearson, well hope we get him, but when he said that both will be promoted to the Norwich job earlier on in the week, unless suddenly Norwich have overnight become a better club and that our coaching position is a grade higher than theres, who knows.