Sign in to follow this  
hockeymyhero

lee clark/loan signings

Messagers coming through from toon fans seems very encouraging it would appear both GLENN AND LEE were well liked by majority of Newcastle supporters ,  also a few names leaking out on various posts on possible loan signings how true who knows , JAMES TROISI [19] midfielder , MATHEW PATTERSON [ 21 ] midfieder , DAVID EDGAR [20] defender , PETER RAMMAGE [24] defender , these are all young toon players so links could be on the right lines as the new managment team would already have a good knowledge of their various abilities and failings . I have seen the last two play on the box and they looked  pretty handy and would certainly add to our defence personal and we still seem short in that area even with the swift signing of TAYLOR  [ pity only for 1 month ] . COME ON CITY THREE POINTS SUNDAY

I dont to be honest know to much about him but talking to a Newcastle die hard this evening he tells me that he was on his way out as he did not figure in Sams plans so advises that we take little notice of any media statements he makes regarding him seeing Norwich as an opportunity etc etc. General consensus with the Toon army is leaning towards the fact that he is jumping before being pushed.Hope he does a good job though.