Sign in to follow this  
jimidack

Lee Clarke Confirmed

This is confirmed on the official website.I think this is a solid move. GR isn''t wasting time on getting himself set up. Good on him! Bring on the scum!

hes just turned 35 yrs any chance of sorting the midfield out lee???? others have played older!!!

Always admired him as a player, and I imagine he''ll have a lot of ideas on how to go about things...

Things are looking up!

He won''t play, those days are over for him..but nevertheless a good signing and i think he''ll get the best out of our pathetic midfielders.

at last - city getting the basics right - with a good coach on board now, we''ll surely attract the quality players we need to have a chance of avoiding relegation, if the money is there!good morale booster ahead of derby match

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]at last - city getting the basics right - with a good coach on board now, we''ll surely attract the quality players we need to have a chance of avoiding relegation, if the money is there!

good morale booster ahead of derby match

[/quote]

First of all let me say I really don''t want to pee on anybody''s parade - but do we have any actual evidence that he is a good coach. I sincerely hope he does turn out to be a top man but he has only just given up playing so he has no kind of track record. Big Sam may have let him go on the basis that Little Sam will soon be joining him again but I can''t help thinking that if he was that good Newcastle would have kept hold of him and found a suitable position that he could fill. GR is obviously employing him because he knows him and feels he will do a good job but I am afraid I will reserve judgement until I see some evidence of improved performance on the pitch.

Mark .Y.