Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

shame if ipswich players had a sleepless night pre match!!!!

nestling snugly down into my standard issue travelodge pillow whilst in endinburgh earlier this year, imagine my dismay to be woken in the smaalish hours by a couple of merry teenagers who thought it was funny to run up and down the corridors, while knocking loudly on peoples doors.  asking them politely to refrain made no difference, so i unleased the rott on them - the missus saw the cheeky blighters off in the blink of an eye.........in the edp today, an ipswich coach was complaining on their tight schedule, they are playing away to sheff utd 48 hours later, and so said the boys would be staying over in norwich on the saturday night to avoid traffic probs on A140 to keep them as fresh as poss.be a shame if some fair minded norfolk patriots kept the poor sods awake all night wouldn''t it???

im sure it would be funny... aside form the fact that as Ipswich is an hour away they travel up on the day of the game.. they get to the ground about half 10 so will be sleeping in their own homes the night before

jas :)

Are they, by chance, staying in our mighty fine new hotel on Carrow Road?

Maybe Smudger could go meet them all for a beer [;)]

It happened a few years ago when I worked at Dunston Hall. A couple of fire alrams in the wee small hours before derby day. George Burley was going absolutley mental! Very funny. Can''t remember which season that was though...

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]nestling snugly down into my standard issue travelodge pillow whilst in endinburgh earlier this year, imagine my dismay to be woken in the smaalish hours by a couple of merry teenagers who thought it was funny to run up and down the corridors, while knocking loudly on peoples doors.  asking them politely to refrain made no difference, so i unleased the rott on them - the missus saw the cheeky blighters off in the blink of an eye.........

in the edp today, an ipswich coach was complaining on their tight schedule, they are playing away to sheff utd 48 hours later, and so said the boys would be staying over in norwich on the saturday night to avoid traffic probs on A140 to keep them as fresh as poss.

be a shame if some fair minded norfolk patriots kept the poor sods awake all night wouldn''t it???

[/quote]

Evil laugh (getting louder) , swivels on his chair and continues to stoke cat.

Jas - they are away at sheff utd on tuesday so are staying in a hotel in norwich apparently to avoid traffic etc wearing the precious little binners out - its all on the link poested at top of the thread.... If only i was in norwich this weekend, love a good fire alarm at 3am i do!!

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]nestling snugly down into my standard issue travelodge pillow whilst in endinburgh earlier this year, imagine my dismay to be woken in the smaalish hours by a couple of merry teenagers who thought it was funny to run up and down the corridors, while knocking loudly on peoples doors.  asking them politely to refrain made no difference, so i unleased the rott on them - the missus saw the cheeky blighters off in the blink of an eye.........

in the edp today, an ipswich coach was complaining on their tight schedule, they are playing away to sheff utd 48 hours later, and so said the boys would be staying over in norwich on the saturday night to avoid traffic probs on A140 to keep them as fresh as poss.

be a shame if some fair minded norfolk patriots kept the poor sods awake all night wouldn''t it???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Err make that "stroke" cat.....[:$]

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]nestling snugly down into my standard issue travelodge pillow whilst in endinburgh earlier this year, imagine my dismay to be woken in the smaalish hours by a couple of merry teenagers who thought it was funny to run up and down the corridors, while knocking loudly on peoples doors.  asking them politely to refrain made no difference, so i unleased the rott on them - the missus saw the cheeky blighters off in the blink of an eye.........in the edp today, an ipswich coach was complaining on their tight schedule, they are playing away to sheff utd 48 hours later, and so said the boys would be staying over in norwich on the saturday night to avoid traffic probs on A140 to keep them as fresh as poss.be a shame if some fair minded norfolk patriots kept the poor sods awake all night wouldn''t it???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]yes, stoke the cat has a different connotation altogether! lol

[quote user="bromsgrove canary"]my mistake, there is no loink to that article - it was confirmed by one of their coaches tho, il try and dig a link up[/quote]yep, he''s called krug or klug or something and knows roeder.

Bet they are in Dunston Hall, maybe having a chat with Nigel Pearson who checked in there a few days ago and hasnt been seen since

Great idea mate, I do find it strange that they would be staying Norwich the night before a game, like people have said, its only an hour away, come on people find out which hotel they are staying in, wake em up and cause havoc, I mean don''t do that as that would be really bad, childish and stupid. I hope no ones does that, wink wink.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] Seriously, did you mean to do that? Funny anyway, but even funnier if you didn''t.

Stoking the pussy. [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]Bet they are in Dunston Hall, maybe having a chat with Nigel Pearson who checked in there a few days ago and hasnt been seen since[/quote]

Perhaps he went to Asda and got lost on the way back or something.

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] Seriously, did you mean to do that? Funny anyway, but even funnier if you didn''t.

Stoking the pussy. [:D]

[/quote]

Shouldn''t that be ''Strokes the pussy?'' [;)]

Stoke cat?  I would assume that is illegal???

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

[/quote]