Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Predictions please

1-0 Martin Taylor... im putting £5 on Taylor 1st/Last and Norwich 1-0... should see a neat return!

I win 3 times then as the first goal is the last goal in a 1-0

jas :)

Its going to be tough this one.............lets just hope we play well and dont lose to a controversal penalty.......

OTBC

im going for a classic 3-2 Norwich win, Taylor, Russell and Cureton to score the winner in stoppage time...pleeeeaaaasssseee!

[quote user="Chopper Harris"]hate to say it but 1-2 Ip***t
[/quote]

The trouble is with predictions, the posts normally relate to hope rather than what we really believe will happen so this is a brave prediction. Hey, where did that Norwich goal come from !!!

Lowered myself and and spoke to a Binner today at work, albeit via an interpretor and I spoke very slowly and did not use any complicated words. His general consensus of opinion is that they are not as confident as we might be given to believe and are looking at this as anyones derby considering thier away form against our players need to prove themselves to our new manager.I am sitting on the fence and though desparately desire a win am not confident of success. Still feel that it is to early for Roeder to have made an impact on our depleted and forlorn looking side but I really hope I am wrong. Irespective will be giving 100% support from 12.45.

I''m going 2-1 to us tomorrow.

I seem to remember Celia saying theres no mods about tonight  and I wont be around in the morning so just thought I''d say enjoy the game everyone who''s going, make as much noise as you can and finally

CMON YOU YELLOWS [:)]