Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

NCISA-What have you got to say about all this?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

As I said Kathy (when we met)... I think it is shocking that the NCISA haven''t called a meeting similar to the St Andrews Hall Worthy affair yet...

[/quote]

So did you join the NCISA and point them in the right direction when you had your meeting with them?

[/quote]

No because I do not agre with their long drawn out processes... it gets them nowehre CA.

I did point out that they should of sat down and had a metting at the very least by now (when asked what my opinion was).

They just mirror the lightweight PC image of 99% of City fans nowadays though... I don''t need their backing to vent my feelings at the board and neither should anybody else with a bit of backbone about them.

Whatever NCISA decide... I am 100% certain that they will be too late in drawing a conclusion to any decision.... we do not have time for a long winded drawn out democratic decision making process.

"Could we possibly have some more of those nice biccies and a coffee top-up, please Mr Doncaster....Sir? Then we''ll get down to the important business of writing good things about you and the board." [um]

"Now Sir, what would you like us to say?" [:P]