Sign in to follow this  
Cobain18

Team vs Ipswich?

What would everyone''s team be for Sunday? I''m intrigued about who Roeder will start up front. Anyway this would be mine:

Marshall

Otsemobor                              Shackell                                                ''Tiny''                            Lappin

Croft                                       Smith                                                      Russell                        Huckerby

Dublin                                                   Cureton

Bench: Hartson, Strihavka, Gilks, Chadwick, Spillane

I have to say that largely I agree although maybe I would go for fatso up front, depends how fit Dion and he are.

No Brown? he will defo at least get on the bench - think your starting lineup is pretty spot on tho.....maybe GR will put Brellier in instead of russell? hopefully Chadwick wont be anywhere near the team.....although he does have a good record against the scum - played 1, scored 1 - as long as he doesnt try to mount the hoardings again!

[quote user="Cobain18"]

What would everyone''s team be for Sunday? I''m intrigued about who Roeder will start up front. Anyway this would be mine:

Marshall

Otsemobor                              Shackell                                                ''Tiny''                            Lappin

Croft                                       Smith                                                      Russell                        Huckerby

Dublin                                                   Cureton

Bench: Hartson, Strihavka, Gilks, Chadwick, Spillane

[/quote]

No keeper on the bench? Hell of a risk in a big game like that.. especially as they have that Diving little Cheat Counago up front.. he''d be looking to get Marshall sent off... (which might actually be a blessing!)

jas :)

Marshall

Otsemobor   Shackell   Taylor   Lappin

Brellier     Russell 

Chadwick          Smith             Hux

Hartson

Subs

Gilks, Brown, Dublin, Croft, Spillane

Attacking options, with the best hold up link man at the club at the poit,  to be replaced by brown.   Dublin gives us attack and defence options, Spillane defence and midfield,  Croft on when chadwick tires if we need to go 4-4-2.

Squad show just how much we need midfield options