Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Favourite Derby Day Moments....

Just wondering what everyone''s favourite moments are against the Scum.......

My personal favourite is a galvanised Leon Mckenzie, on his debut, putting 2past them to take us top of the league at Portman Road, i couldn''t have scripted that better myself - it had a very majestic poetry about it!!

Also - Andy Johnson scoring a brace in around 1996 i think

I''m not old enough to remember unfortunately (being only 20) - but have seen the highlights of us doing the binners in the Milk Cup semi-final.

Has to be Martin O''Neils last minute winner for 3-2 at Portman Road in 1982. Free kick straight into the top corner. Those were the days when we were penned into the corner of the North Stand, so even more pleasing to stuff the Blues. The only game I have been to where I have been kissed by a bloke on the cheek because we had just scored. Must have been happy because I didn''t smack him one.

The penalty that never was is my favourite moment.  One minute the binners are celebrating like mad then they are not.  I laughed my arse off that day.  I think the whole of the Barclay owe that linesman a pint......

Derby day is special though.  Curetons green hair was another, be great if he repeated that tomorrow.  Might be a little OTT though given our precarious situation .

my first Poorman road Derby... 1998 Belluz header from Erik the vikings cross nabs us a 1-0 Lead!

Iwan almost made it 2 but hit the post....

I can also remember a group of Norwich fans coming down the stairs of the cobbled stand, Walking behind the goal and jumping in with the Norwich fans in the North stand! they were bloody Brave! anyone here one of them, how the hell did u get out of that stand alive?

No idear if they were chucked out.... hope not!

also, the 3-1 Derby win where Malky almost got a hat trick.. the year we went up!

jas :)

[quote user="Polar1990"]everytime a player in yellow puts the ball in the net.
[/quote]

nah, personally own goals against you aint my thing ....

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]

[quote user="Polar1990"]everytime a player in yellow puts the ball in the net.[/quote]

ok i''ll rephrase [:D] everytime someone in yellow or blue puts it past an ipshit keeper and into that big net thing behind

nah, personally own goals against you aint my thing ....

[/quote]