Sign in to follow this  
Polar

pre derby buzz

Anyone else getting that pre-derby day buzz? i really can''t wait so had to post something, just been browsing through youtube and watching the various derby videos. the OTBC vs ipswich video, which i''m sure won''t take anyone long to find is awesome, great atmosphere that i only hope can be quadrupled for tomorrow. shame i''m going to have to be an armchair fan once again and watch it on the box but oh well. for everyone going please really raise the roof, i''ve been browsing the scum messageboards and with what they''ve been saying we really need to give them a good hiding and stop their verbal problems for a bit.back to my 13 game unbeaten run on FM08.good luck and enjoy tomorrow all!ON TH BALL CITY!

Very sensibly i retired to my hovell straight after Match of the day, slept for 3 and half hours and got up, too excited to sleep.  Don''t know why but i have a really good feeling about today with glen the gem in charge.  It''s now 07.24, time for a shower and breakfast, find something else to waste away some time and then to the Coach and Horses for a few pint''s of singing juice at 11.00am.  Pre-derby buzz, your not wrong!!!!!COME ON CITY!!!!!!!![:D]

Hello there moderators, your abroad early this morning, i gather your as eager for kick-off  as i am!!!!'' Come on you Yellows ''otbc.

I''ve got to teach some kids to swim before the game, man their going to have a random lesson!

Don''t need the ''Buzz''......I''m walking to the ground. Coupla jars and a pie (family size) and then ''game on''......I do so hope we beat them!

Marvellous if the Suffark Shi*ehawks are stuffed by the ''currently'' bottom of the league team.

Time for the breaking of the ''SKY'' hoodoo.....G''URN- LET''S GIVE ''EM HELL![8o|]

OOH! I think I''m gettin'' a tadge excited.......Best I change me boxers....[:$] 

[quote user="Polar1990"]I''ve got to teach some kids to swim before the game, man their going to have a random lesson![/quote]Dont let them drown =]