Sign in to follow this  
sdldjl

Welcome back norwich!

Finally we have returned! i dont quite know where we have been but on the back of that peformance things are starting to look better, we were very unlucky not to win today with Russell playing superbly as did chadwick and lappin! Hartson showed his class his first touch was superb. And A debut goal for Taylor, We even started to see the huckerby of old, Cureton didnt let his 2 misses effect his confidence either, so many positives to take from to day Welcome Glenn Roeder and Welcome back city :)

[quote user="sdldjl"]Finally we have returned! i dont quite know where we have been but on the back of that peformance things are starting to look better, we were very unlucky not to win today with Russell playing superbly as did chadwick and lappin! Hartson showed his class his first touch was superb. And A debut goal for Taylor, We even started to see the huckerby of old, Cureton didnt let his 2 misses effect his confidence either, so many positives to take from to day Welcome Glenn Roeder and Welcome back city :)[/quote]

100% agree.

First time I''ve got excited about City since Man City game!!!

Fantastic passion, every ball was chased and to come back from 2 - 0 and pushing the win!!

If some decisions had gone our way that game was all ours and they know that!!

Great confidence builder

Come On City