Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Vince

Three mini poster things for you to print and wave on derby day...

Lots of the City ''Til I Die! / On The Ball, City! ones will also be available for free at Carrow Road on Sunday before the game, but if you want to make sure of having something to wave...

www.eveningnews24.co.uk/_images/2007/11/City Til I Die.pdf

www.eveningnews24.co.uk/_images/2007/11/City Til I Die.pdf

new.edp24.co.uk/content/sport/2007/greatEscape.aspx

Top man - have printed off the great escape and will have it in my car from Brighton on Sunday. 

[quote user="Polar1990"]i think the great escape one is brilliant
[/quote]

Brillant...........it''s a stroke of genius!

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]

Please leave the "Delia out" at home. This lovely woman doesn''t deserve your fickle fans. Lay off her.

She is doing a fine job.

[/quote]Oh dear.

Please leave the "Delia out" at home. This lovely woman doesn''t deserve your fickle fans. Lay off her.

She is doing a fine job.

[/quote]anyone would think said scum don''t have their own messageboards... sold all your tickets this time?

She is doing a fine job.

[/quote]Seconded. Lets start a new bandwagon for all the muppets to jump on shall we?

[quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

She is doing a fine job.

[/quote]

anyone would think said scum don''t have their own messageboards... sold all your tickets this time?
[/quote]

I''m not sure. Its against a bottom of the table team so its fairly insignificant really. I think we''re going to be rivals with Colchester now.

Are you still have this boycott?

[quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

anyone would think said scum don''t have their own messageboards... sold all your tickets this time?

[/quote]

I''m not sure. Its against a bottom of the table team so its fairly insignificant really. I think we''re going to be rivals with Colchester now.

[/quote]

That would be why you had 5000 empty seats against them - even with your ''new'' rivals from less than 20 miles away you couldn''t sell out.  It will be interesting to see how many of your glory hunting/fairweather fans start turning up now it looks like you might have some money - your ''true'' supporters certainly didn''t take long to desert the club, must have been really good to have the ground more than 1/3 empty each game....

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

She is doing a fine job.

[/quote]anyone would think said scum don''t have their own messageboards... sold all your tickets this time?[/quote]

[/quote]have to giggle at this, overconfidence before a balls been kicked?

[quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

She is doing a fine job.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi there Ipswich fan. Just a question on your name....is that Carlin as in George Carlin....pony tails, bandanas and drugs in better days when many would pay money to watch him perform. Now he''s older, tries to look respectable but broke, depends on others to bail him out and nobody wants to pay to watch him perform. Is that the same Carlin? Sounds like you are supporting the right team mate. Good choice on your part.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="itfc_carlin"][quote user="Polar1990"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

She is doing a fine job.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hi there Ipswich fan. Just a question on your name....is that Carlin as in George Carlin....pony tails, bandanas and drugs in better days when many would pay money to watch him perform. Now he''s older, tries to look respectable but broke, depends on others to bail him out and nobody wants to pay to watch him perform. Is that the same Carlin? Sounds like you are supporting the right team mate. Good choice on your part.

[/quote]

Good guess regarding itfc Carlin''s monicker, YC, but I think it probably relates to that time when Carlin and his other bum-fluff-chinned mates nipped into the '' offy '' one school play-time and somehow managed to scrape together enough dinner money to buy a four pack. The beer - if you can call it that - must have been Carling ( his computer obviously has a virus as the ''g '' seems to have fallen off the end.....)

Mind you when Carlin asks, " Are you still have this boycott? " I suggest he boycotts school forthwith and launches into a career as an after dinner speaker as he sounds a natural if ever there was one......