i know i was wrong with croachy signing last week but it will happen soon, but have just heard of a mate that greeno is having a medical at the gooners, now i''m praying thats its a load of bull poo but they are adament it will happen lets all pray taht it doen''t

Thomas Sorenson is reportedly unsettled in the midlands and is looking for a move back north where steve maclaren is looking for a long-term replacement for mark schwartzer. David O''Leary will offer Norwich £2m plus misfit Peter Crouch to lure Robert Green to Villa Park. O''Leary is also thought to be keen on bringing Dwight Yorke back to Villa Park after a smaller transfer budget available than first perceived. I''ve gained this information from a reliable source at my local health club!

this was on a rumour site on google would anyone be interested in this, but my mate still thinks that he is having a medical at arseenalll

i cant tell you how upset i would be if any of the above were to happen. we dont need crouch at this point in time. green is what norwich is all about and represnts a new breed of norwich players that do not have to be sold. i thought we were out of the stage where we had to sell our best players to survive. in order to progress and grow as a club the players who have come up through the youth policy are vital. green leaving in my eyes would be seen as a step in the wrong dirrection and i would not welcome it. no player is bigger than the club but it is the sign of ambition that will bring in better players.
otbc