Sign in to follow this  
broadie

1-0 down against Ipswich... will you boo?

Some ''fans'', who are nothing but a disgrace (particularly those who were so personally abusive about Delia and Roeder this week) would do better not to turn up this weekend if they''re thinking of booing at the first sign of trouble.

It''s happened too often in the past and shows just who really understands the nature of this derby, and who doesn''t.

And I''m willing to bet a lot of the whingers on this board are those who don''t (assuming you ever actually go to games, that it).

For the rest of you, COME ON, LET''S BEAT THE SCUM!

OTBC

NO never boo the yellow & green!

But you can boo the board if you like.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[quote user="broadie"]

Some ''fans'', who are nothing but a disgrace (particularly those who were so personally abusive about Delia and Roeder this week) would do better not to turn up this weekend if they''re thinking of booing at the first sign of trouble.

It''s happened too often in the past and shows just who really understands the nature of this derby, and who doesn''t.

And I''m willing to bet a lot of the whingers on this board are those who don''t (assuming you ever actually go to games, that it).

For the rest of you, COME ON, LET''S BEAT THE SCUM!

OTBC

[/quote]

No, of course not

and I hope the fat guy with glasses behind me & to my right in Barclay Upper C doesn''t start his early ,"what a load of rubbish !"

It''s beginning to piss me off more than the Hoofball

Well said sir. I haven''t been on this board for a long, long time and I can''t believe the vitriol coming out of here and from some sections of the crowd, but at times it really is unnecessary.

I just hope both the team and the fans give it 150% on Sunday, whether we win or not.

Let the new era begin.

OTBC

I''ll be annoyed and gutted but I wont be booing.  Dont want to give the scum another reason to cheer do we now.   We should back the team for the full game, no moans and groans when a pass goes astray because this just lets the lack of confidence creep back in.  Good atmosphere generally results in a good performance.

My team for sunday to make sure we bury the binners is: Marhsall, Semi, Taylor, Shack, Lappin, Huckerby, Smith, Russell, Croft, Cureton, Hartson (might aswell play him while he is here)

I have never booed a City team or player in my life, unlike some on here, and I don''t intend to start now.............and at that game it would be treason to the City cause!

the people who boo tend to be the ones who dont go every week i have noticed.. they sit at home and phone Neil Adams and whinge

jas :)

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]

You boo''d them when it was 1-1 last season. Try and make it a decent atmosphere this time please.

S**t ground (which we own), S**t fans (even though we sell out on derby day). etc. etc.(in other words you can''t think of anything else to try and take the mick with?)

[/quote]

[quote user="BBFF"]

NO never boo the yellow & green!

But you can boo the board if you like.

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

[/quote]Strange comment. Players play for money, mercenaries to a man. The board generally are there as fans who have the bo*****s to put their own money into an almost centain lost cause.

If we boo and put our side down on Sun we are walking straight into the dirty blue shirted grimy webbed six fingered hands of our less than illustrous visitors.   For the sake of this one game save the attitude for another time. For Sun we should all be standing shoulder to shoulder  vocally in support despite the result for 90 mins. Dont give the scum more fuel to put on our fire, we must not hear the usual chant of '''' your not singing any more'''' from those who struggle to string more than a sentence together without dribbling and looking longingly at our livestock.In two or three weeks time it may be differrent but not this one !

Rubbish. No offence, but Sunday is not all about performance. This is the one game of the season where I couldn''t give a stuff if we''re awful - we must win and I don''t care how. Roeder can sort our the performance side of it moving forward. SUNDAY=WIN. Even if it''s an ugly one.

OTBC

kwrtw2006 you have brought tears to my eyes with your passion. No one will boo I am sure. Everyone needs to stand when the boys come on to the pitch and if the person next to you does not stand haul him/her to their feet. My 14 year old grandson is coming from Ipswich to sit in my seat in the Barclay and support NORWICH lets make it an easy ride for him when he gets back to school on Monday!

On the ball CITY!

Decent atmosphere?

It''s not our ground thats more suited to southern league football or located in a dodgy red light distrct in a 2nd rate town (not even a city)

I will be chearing when we are 1-0 down... because it will be one step closer the exit door for Delia & Co... and possibly might just see her exit in time for us to avoid the inevitable drop if she is still here at Christmas...  [:)]

[quote user="Smudger"]I will be chearing when we are 1-0 down... because it will be one step closer the exit door for Delia & Co... and possibly might just see her exit in time for us to avoid the inevitable drop if she is still here at Christmas...  [:)][/quote]

We''ve had some very good times under the current boards tenure here. No reason why that can''t happen again. So if they bring in a manager etc that turns it around and we start doing well, I''d be very happy for them to stay!. 

Bring on the Ipsh1te.... 

[quote user="Smudger"]I will be chearing when we are 1-0 down... because it will be one step closer the exit door for Delia & Co... and possibly might just see her exit in time for us to avoid the inevitable drop if she is still here at Christmas...  [:)][/quote]Time you woke up and reliased the only way she is going to leave is if someone offers to buy the club.  If we keep losing we are hardly likely to impress any potenial buyers.   The only way you will get rid of her is if we turn this season around and actually look like a team worth purchasing.   If you are gonna cheer when we are 1-0 down then I suggest you have a nice warm cup of STFU and go support Ipswich as they are now getting a new board and new money.

[quote user="Smudger"]I will be chearing when we are 1-0 down...  [:)][/quote]Despite what a lot of us feel with respect to the board posting this makes you an absolute disgrace !You belong down the road. In fact with your spelling ability you are evidently simple enough to be given lifelong membership.

[quote user="Smudger"]I will be chearing when we are 1-0 down... because it will be one step closer the exit door for Delia & Co... and possibly might just see her exit in time for us to avoid the inevitable drop if she is still here at Christmas...  [:)][/quote]

Is it just Delia you dislike, or women in general? Dont they ever notice you? Aahhh, bless!

If we go 5-0 down......I might. But that''s not going to happen as we''re going to win.....Aren''t we?

If you see me in the City Stand, give me a wave......I''m the one that will be awake.

Smudger - you have once again outdone yourself.....i never thought i would hear a city fan say they would cheer us losing to the scum.but then again you arent a real norwich fan are u? you are in fact a binner. just F**k off back to Portman Road, thats where low-lives like you belong.....you are, in my humble opinion, worse than the average scummer, and to make that clear for you, i hold the average scummer in the lowest regard i had possible. i respect everyone''s right to speech, but some people honestly just abuse freedom of speech by spouting off the ridiculous sh** you do.