Sign in to follow this  
Rudolph Hucker

Here's a thought to ponder!

Martin Taylor.

A real prescence; but did you also notice how high he played up the park and how well he passed the ball. He was actually making us tick from the back and efficiently re-circulated the ball is played back so we kept our momentum.

Let''s hope either:

1) he likes it here and fancies a move.

2) his loan can be extended

3) he teaches our other CB''s a thing or two.

Keeping the same thread ponder this too.

Huckerby brought down in the centre of the pitch 2nd half breaking. Ipswich player booked, Shackell took Huckerby away. Did Huckerby have too much to say during the game and was Styles looking for an excuse to send him off.

Huckerby sent off. Hartson straight into conversation with Magilton (who in fairness is a gentleman) and again after the final whistle and I think old John knew it was a harsh decision and was trying to get Magilton onside for an appeal. i would be surprised if there wasn''t an appeal, it was a bouncing ball and two players going in to win it without malicious intent.

Agreed, he did rather show the difference between a Premiership reserve defender and the sort of Championship hackers we see week in week out.  Think it might be a possibility to extend his loan surely as he looked a good influence on Shackell who was able to pass the ball to others in yellow shirts today for the first time in months.

I can''t see why we cant keep him for longer. Birmingham don''t want him now, and will probably buy again in January. If we do well while he''s here, and as long as we can afford him, hopefully the loan can be extended or made permanent. Didn''t he say one of the reason''s he came here was Roeder?, thats a good start for sure!

As we were told, he likes to pass the ball out, and i was impressed. Yes, he may have got done a bit for their 1st goal, but generally he was very good. A threat in the attackin g third as well. Him and shackall looked a good combination.

I felt for the first time all season we actually dictated the pace of the game and looked comfortable in possesion.   Taylor looked good on the ball, never looked for the long hopless hoof (doherty) and was a threat in the air.  He looked a little of the pace and Ipsh1t did cut us open way to easily before they scored the first but once as the game went on him and shackell dominated the back.  With a few more games Taylors fitness and understanding with shacks will get better.Hopefully we can extend the loan till the end of the season, lets just hope Brum have no injury problems at the back for the next month and he might just get to stay

Right, I''m probably going to get some stick for this but I wasn''t impressed with Taylor at all. I thought that he was slow to react on both Ipswich goals and generally looked rather sluggish. Hopefully he was just a bit rusty due to a lack of games this year and he''ll get sharper with match practice.

Never mind all that, and even ignoring his goal from the corner did anyone else notice the uncanny resemblence between him and Malky, especially in build, mannerisms and movement (even if too slow at times)?