Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Pride of East Anglia once again....

Wow. what a performance, well done Glenn Roeder, what a debut..... Martin Taylor looked inspired - and Shacks looked better with Tiny next to him....I have not a bad word to say about any of the players today, Hucks should never have been sent off, Brellier was MOM for me, Chadwick was a different player....2-0 down at half time but we didnt let our heads drop, Fans were magnificent.

What a different team.....Curo was magnificent, im so chuffed for him, Lappin was fantastic, cant even transfer into words how different today was, the passion the players showed was top notch.....Their second goal never was...Cheating binner twats.....Hartson looked immobile but when he got the ball he F***ing used it..... Russell looked a class above.

Absolutely blinding, we have all performed today, the fans, the players, the management......Bring on the Great escape......We love you Norwich, we do.....

Curo missed two gilt edged chances and it didnt affect him at all and what a fantastic finish....

We really have proved why we are the pride of East Anglia today

KICK IT OFFFF.......

Great....The players perform for ONE game......... Why haven''t they played like this before ??? It''s no good doing it only when a big game comes up !!

and lets be honest, It''s still hard to call ourselves pride of Anglia when bottom of the league and one good performance.................

well shoulda been 3-1 city...take into account the binners out of play 2nd and the peno Hucks won [;)]Seriously, dead chuffed with that 2-2I couldnt make it to Carrow road so settled for watching it on TV muted and BBC norfolk doing the comentating :)When Curo hit his goal i jumped off the sofa and spilt my cup of tea everywhere !!!! Thats was what fairy tails are made of 2-0 down at half time ! WowI honestly thought Ten Pies had won it for us at the end but then realised the ball had hit the other side of the back of the net :( Still like you said dispite his lack of pace he was awesome on the ball.Actually will talk about football this week at work.

[quote user="Baggie"]

Great....The players perform for ONE game......... Why haven''t they played like this before ??? It''s no good doing it only when a big game comes up !!

and lets be honest, It''s still hard to call ourselves Nof Anglia when bottom of the league and one good performance.................

[/quote]

No but its 100% better than we have been all season. The fact is that we DID perform in one game, for the first time this campaign, You''re right it is no good doing it only when a big game comes up but Roeder has got to make sure we continue in the same vein.....

We are the pride of Anglia - we outplayed a team 4th in the league, we ripped the scum to shreds and were very unlucky not to win it......We outsung the scum, stayed behind the players for 94mins, Take what u want from the game, but i will take immense pride from our performance and if it wasnt for the binners cheating AGAIN we would have won it, The players should have no shame today as they have been phenomenal.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

Pride of Anglia?  Rooted to the foot of the table still???

Don''t make me laugh... pride of Anglia... my arse... with the exception of Marshall, Taylor, Huckerby and possibly one or two others at any given time the rest of the current City squad aren''t fit to wear the shirt!!!

Worst City squad in 50 years and still one that will see us playing in the 3rd tier of English football next season.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Don''t make me laugh... pride of Anglia... my arse... with the exception of Marshall, Taylor, Huckerby and possibly one or two others at any given time the rest of the current City squad aren''t fit to wear the shirt!!!

Worst City squad in 50 years and still one that will see us playing in the 3rd tier of English football next season.

[/quote]WOW SMUDGER HAS ACTUALLY PRAISED 3 OF THE PLAYERS!!!!! someone, call an ambulance, the FBI, secret service, dangermouse anyone who can save him from this sudden lapse of 100% pessimism!on a serious note sod off, go and read the post mortem at Portacabin dirtrack

shut up smudger. I appreciate watching the game with ur head up ur ass is hard but this was a brilliant performance today.

we outplayed the binners, we only looked in trouble when the scum started doing cut backs from row m in the barclay for goals. it was superb

yes, theres some way to go but worst squad in 50 years? what the squad under hamilton was better?!?!?

you muppet

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]smudger was there anypart of the gam were u thought there was a just a little bit of hope for th team or are u just plain so single minded that u see the bad in everything at the moment, yeah were rooted to the bottom of the table but if it wasnt for some extremely dodgy decisions by the ref and linesman we wouldve won it easily, and there has been many other a game this season were dodgy ref decisions have cost us, at least this was a vast improvement in wat we have seen evenb surely u have to admit that or didnt you watch the game

[quote user="Smudger"]

Don''t make me laugh... pride of Anglia... my arse... with the exception of Marshall, Taylor, Huckerby and possibly one or two others....[/quote]... such as Otsemobor, Lappin, Brellier, Russell and Chadwick.Well done boys - it was many times better than anything I''ve seen for a while. But it wasn''t great - we gifted Ipswich two goals and missed a hatful of good chances. As Smudger says, we''re still rooted to the bottom of the table, with a terrible goal difference, and there''s a hell of a struggle ahead. But at last we played like a TEAM, we played FOOTBALL, and we were the better side.

[quote user="kick it off"]

Wow. what a performance, well done Glenn Roeder, what a debut..... Martin Taylor looked inspired - and Shacks looked better with Tiny next to him....I have not a bad word to say about any of the players today, Hucks should never have been sent off, Brellier was MOM for me, Chadwick was a different player....2-0 down at half time but we didnt let our heads drop, Fans were magnificent.

What a different team.....Curo was magnificent, im so chuffed for him, Lappin was fantastic, cant even transfer into words how different today was, the passion the players showed was top notch.....Their second goal never was...Cheating binner twats.....Hartson looked immobile but when he got the ball he F***ing used it..... Russell looked a class above.

Absolutely blinding, we have all performed today, the fans, the players, the management......Bring on the Great escape......We love you Norwich, we do.....

Curo missed two gilt edged chances and it didnt affect him at all and what a fantastic finish....

KICK IT OFFFF.......

[/quote]

Just goes to show......I think i will rest my case for cluck,smudger,wiz,myself and the rest of the non yeller n green wearing tinted glasses!

So... despite the new manager coming in and turning a side that had no-hope into a side that could come back from 2 goals down against an inform team in the play-offs, create enough chances to win and had the opposition manager hailing his goalkeeper for saving them - you still don''t think we''re heading in the right direction?Why don''t you go and support Arsenal or something, honestly

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Fantastic! Thank you smudger! the last time you predicted such doom like this we had a good turn around and missed relegation.You must be unhappy that your team squandered a 2 goal lead!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

fool.  You are not fit to call yourself a fan.  I am not getting carried away after one game, after 10 maybe...but like it or not the team you allegedly support played very well today against an in form side sitting in 4th.  Yes still bottom but if we can replicate that for the next half dozen games I doubt we will be bottom for long....

Well done Roeder.  Also pleased to see the ball passed alomg the floor for a change, very refreshing.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Ah smudger, your just gutted cos your boys were 2 to the good at half time.Sorry mate, you didnt get your 3 points.Shame we had to share 1 a piece with you binners !

You will obviously climb into bed with anyone.  You are all a total disgrace.

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="kick it off"]

KICK IT OFFFF.......

[/quote]

Just goes to show......I think i will rest my case for cluck,smudger,wiz,myself and the rest of the non yeller n green wearing tinted glasses!

[/quote]

completely agree with smudger

wow we drew 2-2 at home to a team who haven''t won away in the league yet this season

still 3 points adrift at the bottom and ipswich in the playoffs

yeah right pride of anglia

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="kick it off"]

KICK IT OFFFF.......

[/quote]

I think i will rest my case for cluck,smudger,myself and the rest of the non yeller n green

[/quote]

You got that right!

[quote user="sam"]

completely agree with smudger

wow we drew 2-2 at home to a team who haven''t won away in the league yet this season

still 3 points adrift at the bottom and ipswich in the playoffs

yeah right pride of anglia

[/quote]if you couldn''t see the improvement today you must be blind,as for smudger i have praised you for sticking to your views,but to slag the team today is an insult.I for one have lost all my respect for you its about time you decided whether you really support norwich or you are just a sh*t stirring binner

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]You didn''t go, so you wouldn''t know how good it was today. Mark my words, we didn''t win, but I feel that we are turning the corner.

look lobster catcher i am a leeds fan

but me and my dad have been going to norwich for about the last 4 or 5 years to follow them and i lioke to see them so well

but why people are saying that norwich are the pride of anglia i don''t know

14 league games and 2 wins, 9 goals scored, bottom of the table, 3 points adrift, playing watford on tuesday who have 23 points more than norwich and ipswich are 4th in the league

i just dont get it

[quote user="sam"]

look lobster catcher i am a leeds fan

but me and my dad have been going to norwich for about the last 4 or 5 years to follow them and i lioke to see them so well

but why people are saying that norwich are the pride of anglia i don''t know

14 league games and 2 wins, 9 goals scored, bottom of the table, 3 points adrift, playing watford on tuesday who have 23 points more than norwich and ipswich are 4th in the league

i just dont get it

[/quote]

Norwich fans "get it". Why would a Leeds fan feel the same way? Simple really.[:^)]

To be fair, looking at this seasons track record and the fact we are bottom of the league, any Norwich fan who says they are disapointed or not impressed by being 2-0 down at half time then getting the goals back, frankly is either just a pesimistic old fart who needs to lighten up, or not a Norwich fan.