Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

Yet another question for Smudger

Are you getting fed up with all these bottom burps asking you questions which clearly don''t need to be answered?

Gives me some amusement when I have time to look at them Two Sheds mate...

I am a busy man during the week at the moment though, so they have every opportunity to call me whatever they like unchallenged from Monday to Friday (even then they seem to make themselves look awfully silly without any help from me whatsoever).... [;)]

[quote user="TwoSheds"]Are you getting fed up with all these bottom burps asking you questions which clearly don''t need to be answered?[/quote]

If I don''t the answer to a question then its needs to be answered numb nuts

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[quote user="TwoSheds"]Are you getting fed up with all these bottom burps asking you questions which clearly don''t need to be answered?[/quote]

[/quote]

....And in English

If I don''t know the answer then it needs to be answered peewee

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Busy   what you doing community service?[/quote]

Busy laughing at you and the other oh so easily pleased sheep right now...

Whoopee we got a draw against a poor team from down the road... We are still 5 points from sefety with most of the other teams around us having a game in hand if you need reminding.

Not as fed up as we are with your foolish insistence on feeding the troll, you halfwit.

[quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

Who was asking you anything???

[quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

Not as fed up as we are with your foolish insistence on feeding the troll, you halfwit.

[/quote]

Im afraid it would apear that you and your numpty clingons are intent on feeding ''the troll''. I on the other hand am purely asking a question to a fellow poster. The kind of remarks already posted by yourself and Weeeenydick are exactly the kind os responses we are use to by halfwits!

Do you include yourself in that??

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="WEEN_NASTY"]

[/quote]

Who was asking you anything???

[/quote]

No one...read the the reply. I had asked Smudger a question.What the F**k its got to do with you I don''t know, so may I politely request you wind your neck in? [:D]

i want a front row seat to the smudger/two shed v ween nasty bitchslap fightor you could foxy box for the title of nagging old womanbtw, ween, im on ur side, cos reading smudgers comments makes me want to slit my wristshe is so dreary.

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

[quote user="TwoSheds"]Are you getting fed up with all these bottom

burps asking you questions which clearly don''t need to be

answered?[/quote]

[/quote]

Im afraid it would apear that you and your numpty clingons are

intent on feeding ''the troll''. I on the other hand am purely asking a

question to a fellow poster. The kind of remarks already posted by

yourself and Weeeenydick are exactly the kind os responses we are use

to by halfwits!

[/quote]

Why don''t you pm him them two cells

Making yourself quite popular aren''t you Two Inches? getting ''busy'' about other folks posts.

Perhaps start a post yourself that someone is interested in?

[quote user="SPat"]

[/quote]

Maybe because private messages to Smudger have become public in the past, think he posted one of Wizards to him on the site which the mods later removed quite hastily.

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="fuzzyfelt"]

[/quote]

Im afraid it would apear that you and your numpty clingons are intent on feeding ''the troll''.

[/quote]

I don''t believe I was addressing him in my reply, but you would need an elementary level of reasoning to have seen that. 

Asking Smudger a question about Norwich City is going to be about as enlightening as asking Kerry Katona about the intricacies of quantum physics.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="SPat"]

[/quote]

Maybe because private messages to Smudger have become public in the past, think he posted one of Wizards to him on the site which the mods later removed quite hastily.

[/quote]

I think that may have been someone else..