Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Chadwick was outstanding today

Chadwick had an outstanding game in my opinion today and must be in the starting line up for Tuesday providing he isn''t injured.  I know Croft didn''t get much time on the field, but I thought he could have done more to convince Roeder he is worthy of a start.

Two decent players challenging for the same position is exactly what we want in all areas of the pitch.

I always think there is a bit of excitement when Croft is on the pitch. With his pace he goes past many players with ease. Just needs to get an early ball in - there was an example of this today when I think it was Cureton had moved to the near post and Croft cut back before crossing.

Chadwick looked a different player today. Where was he playing in the second half, because he appeared on the left of central midfield a couple of times bursting into the box.

Chadwick was awesome. Thought though that Croft was a very capable replacement. Big respect for Chadwick though, fought damn hard - always looked to take men on, and was unlucky not to score.  OTBC

I think he should start tuesday but on the left wing.  Semmy and Croft always link up well and we need a LW for the next 3 games. If he cant get anyone in on loan then I seem to remember that Chadwick has played there before (for stoke) and is quite capable.  He likes to come inside alot so this will allow Lappin to get forward more which he is better at.

I''m not sure Chadders has the pace for out wide Duffman, but yes, he was awesome against those with no name!. In fact, when Croft came on I thought ''they'' came back in to it.

I''ve been saying all along that all the players such as Chadwick, Brellier, Lappin etc needed was decent management - only a couple of posters here, Lobster Catcher springs to mind as being one, has ever agreed with me - the rest of you have displayed complete naivety by writing off  the afforementioned players as being shite - especially Chadwick.

It''s okay, I don''t want a medal -- all I ask is for you people to think & see a tad further than the end of your arms.

Chadwick was superb yesterday. Big problem his his fitness. Not sure he is naturally super fit. Blowing out of his arse second half.

[quote user="shyster"]

I''ve been saying all along that all the players such as Chadwick, Brellier, Lappin etc needed was decent management - only a couple of posters here, Lobster Catcher springs to mind as being one, has ever agreed with me - the rest of you have displayed complete naivety by writing off  the afforementioned players as being shite - especially Chadwick.

It''s okay, I don''t want a medal -- all I ask is for you people to think & see a tad further than the end of your arms.

[/quote]

Now Smudger would''ve done a better job than that. Your supposed to demand an apology from your fellow posters and make out everyone must listen to you on everything ever. And you get to call us "Sheep" for not listening to you in the first place.[;)]

Chadwick was MoM by a country mile, in fact as soon as he left the field we ceased to be a threat going forward. He runs at players, and there''s too few who dare in the current squad. He''s the slightest player in the team yet he battled like a rugby player on the penalty spot to set up Curetons easiest first half chance. Great thread Silver Fox, makes you wonder what game some people are watching when they announce the official ''player of the match''.

I just knew he was a better player than what we were seeing, I just hope he can keep it up cos when he was signed my first thoughts were bloody hell we have done well getting that lad here, even though his options were some what limited as he wanted to play for a club that was''nt to far away from his Cambridge home.