Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

tell you one thing

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Thats a bit positive for you lobster[/quote]Don''t knock it! [:)]

Why''s that then? not saying I disagree with you, but does Roeder have a special talent for turning unfit French hackers into midfield dynamos or something?

i was thinking that also lobster!  although brellier was not fit at the start of the season. we still looked more solid with him,as results from the games he played show! in fact head grant not taken him off against cardiff,we would have won that game to!

[quote user="yellowngreen"]Thats a bit positive for you lobster[/quote]I can be positive when things are seen to be moving.My problem was with the rubbish football grant had us playing.I don''t 100% support the board but i will never knock anybody until they have been given a chance.I remember roeder as a player and if he shows half as much commitment to managing norwich as he did as a player i think we are in fairly safe hands.Now lets all get ready for sunday and kick the scum''s a*ses

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="GetRidOfTheCook"]And why will he get the best out of Brellier ?[/quote]cos brieller is class and grant was a muppet[/quote]

I think that Brellier is possibly the worst signing we have made in 10 years. He has offered nothing so far. To get the best out of him for Norwich City Roeder needs to do one thing off load him.

What a sweeping and false statement.  The worst player in ten years?  When he arrived unift, got injured and was then demoralised by Grant.  His record is good with Hearts and nobody can claim to have seen him at his best - unlike Brown for example.  I see glimpses of a tough tackling player, which obviously you missed during the games he played.

Brellier will be an integral part of this team and to say the worst signing in years is just plain stupid! 

Chirs Brown, Fernando Derveld, Mark Rivers, Marc Libbra, Neil Emblem, Paul Dalglish, Zema Abbey, Giallanza, Jarrett, and the other dutch guy Hamilton got who I can''t remember (winger).  Shall I go on or is that list enough to prove how silly your statement was?

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]

[quote user="lobster catcher"][quote user="GetRidOfTheCook"]And why will he get the best out of Brellier ?[/quote]cos brieller is class and grant was a muppet[/quote]

I think that Brellier is possibly the worst signing we have made in 10 years. He has offered nothing so far. To get the best out of him for Norwich City Roeder needs to do one thing off load him.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Remember all the ridiculous speculation when he came? The magnificent flag which was to be paraded to herald his arrival?  They just don''t learn...and now we''ve got Roeder mania.

Pure bananas....

Hmmm...if Roeder manages to get anything extra out of Brellier it will be an amazing achievement. The guy has NO pace whatsover and obviously thought it would be a breeze in the Championship compared to the pedestrian SPL.

He just hasn''t got what it takes for this league and will have to be one of the all to frequent signings where to club will have to admit they got it wrong.

I can''t see Roeder making many bad signings, which will be a major plus, so hopefully we won''t have to see the likes of Brellier anymore. Le Judge? Guilty as charged.

[quote user="JC"]

What a sweeping and false statement.  The worst player in ten years?  When he arrived unift, got injured and was then demoralised by Grant.  His record is good with Hearts and nobody can claim to have seen him at his best - unlike Brown for example.  I see glimpses of a tough tackling player, which obviously you missed during the games he played.

Brellier will be an integral part of this team and to say the worst signing in years is just plain stupid! 

Chirs Brown, Fernando Derveld, Mark Rivers, Marc Libbra, Neil Emblem, Paul Dalglish, Zema Abbey, Giallanza, Jarrett, and the other dutch guy Hamilton got who I can''t remember (winger).  Shall I go on or is that list enough to prove how silly your statement was?

[/quote][/quote]

How do you know he''ll be an integral part of this team.

I see glimpses of a French lightweight. Who is easily brushed of the ball can''t pass ten yards, has zero pace who is as big a part of the overall problem at Carrow Road as anybody.

He is yet another cheep nobody brought in as a panic acquisition when better options have fallen through.

You Brellier fans like the romantic idea of a French hard man in the team. Only problem is he isn’t one.

I don’t see him as any better than anybody in your list of players.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"][quote user="JC"]

[/quote][/quote]

How do you know he''ll be an integral part of this team.

I see glimpses of a French lightweight. Who is easily brushed of the ball can''t pass ten yards, has zero pace who is as big a part of the overall problem at Carrow Road as anybody.

He is yet another cheep nobody brought in as a panic acquisition when better options have fallen through.

You Brellier fans like the romantic idea of a French hard man in the team. Only problem is he isn’t one.

I don’t see him as any better than anybody in your list of players.

[/quote]I take it you didn''t see the cardiff match.What a difference it made when he went off.To say he is lightweight is a joke considering we have chadwick and lappin in our squad.Believe me i hate the french so theirs no romantic dreams from me.I just see a player who plays very good in front of the back 4 and will show his worth in the coming weeks.

watching clips of him he also seems to have a great range of passing without hoof - ball.

i agree Brellier - if coached right would become the midfield control we need.

Brellier for captain.

Agree, Brellier will come good.

As for being Roeder fans Cluckcaster....No, not yet, but unlike yourself we will wait to see how the man proves himself before we pass judgement.  Perhaps you could try the same.

Have to agree with the earlier post - I don''t think Brellier is as bad as Derveld...or Dalglish, I mean that took talent to be that bad at football. Brellier seems to be a good old fashioned clogger but I prepare to be proved wrong if he turns into our very own midfield maestro...

He just about shaded my MOM over Russell and Chadders....looked top today, broke up numerous scum attacks, and didnt let much past him.....lightweight? your having a laugh......I was at molineux and agree he was horrific......but so were the other 10players who played that day. If Brellier keeps performing like he did today then he could potentially be our new Safri - minus the ANC and Ramadan

Brellier did well today and i agree with the people who said he broke play up well.. he looked tired as the game wore on, but if he can get his stamina up a bit and carry on playing as he did he''ll do well

jas :)

[quote user="JC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

De Walt was the player you were thinking of ,

His job isnt about pace; his job isnt about scoring.

He barely missed a tackle, and didnt stop running.

Hes a class player, and will be valuable to us in the fight as we move on up

Think i am ahead  of this forum at the moment,i had better make some more outrageous statements

1 We buy taylor in january

2 We go on unbeaten new year run

3 smudger and cluck disappear up their own rear ends(joking of course)

4 The fans maintain sundays atmosphere for the rest of the season

5 John hartson loses 3 stone(we can all wish for miracles)[:D]

[quote user="barclayendboy"]Hardhouse 44 has had it in for Brellier from the start for some reason and i doubt you will change his mind .
[/quote]

Brellier played well yesterday. I was impressed. I thought he did the donkey well, broke up play and tackled hard.

But that’s what he''s paid to do. I''m not having a go and I don''t have it in for him, honestly I don''t.

That was his first performance for our club. At least the first that was of a good enough level.

The key as I have stated on other posts since yesterday fantastic performance is consistency.

So before I start to nominate him for player of the season I''ll wait and see how many times he emulates that performance this season. Hey, he might even play better. After all he wasn''t that good. He wasn''t even our best midfielder on the day.

See consistency. That’s the key!

P.S that consistency thing goes for quite a few players don’t you think.