Sign in to follow this  
itfc_carlin

Whens the open top bus parade?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

Have you just won the FA cup, or have I missed something?

Looked like you failed to win at home against a poor Ipswich to me. It was our worst away display of the season by far. You looked very average and will struggle for sure.

And we didn''t hear a peep out of your ''fans'' until you scored. The stands were half empty 5 minutes before half time. Remember now?

BOTLACR

[/quote]

Not wanting to hop in bed with a scummer or anything... but this is exactly why the rest of the country are laughing at our shambles of a football club and it''s daft fans at the moment!!!

[/quote]

I don''t think the rest of the country gives a damn about us tbh smudger. I mean do you care about whats going on at Accrington Stanley or Oxford Utd?

And this Ipswich fan is a dunce if he thinks we made no noise and played average football. He seems to forget that his team played badly because they were made to look bad by a struggling team playing better football.

So the FSC what was it like to sit in ground that ad been bought and paid for rather than donated by your creditors to the tune of 5p in the £ ? 

So which one were you, the FSC with a plastic horses mask on?  Given you think our lot are all face paint and wigs you did a pretty comprehensive job at dressing up for Romper Room didn’t you?   

No, lets be fair, perhaps you weren’t the one with the plastic horses mask on, perhaps you were one of the FSC’s that made the entire cast of Deliverance look well bred and sophisticated?   We could hear you playing the banjo at half time, mind you were probably kept busy enough with its string at the thought you had us well beaten, no FSC you were wrong, very wrong indeed.  

Maybe you were the FSC that  had some tatty bit of knock off Stone Island on think he looks ever so ‘big and hard’ in, when to the rest of humanity he looked nothing more than a FSC with a pencil neck and face full of acne to go with it? 

Were you the FSC that ‘cried his eyes out’ for having his little cardboard cut-out taken away from him? 

Lets face it FSC you lot are the biggest bunch of scarfers known to man so I bet you were the one with his plastic rattle in his left hand whilst his right hand was kept more than busy else where. 

Perhaps you were the FSC contenting himself with waving a £5 note at us?  A fiver, is that all you had?  Of course being and FSC you could well have mistaken it for a £50 given your singular inability to under stand that goon of a chairman is on the cusp of flogging your pathetic excuse for a club to a hedge fund, Banjo for sir?

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]

Looked like you failed to win at home against a poor Ipswich to me. It was our worst away display of the season by far. You looked very average and will struggle for sure.

And we didn''t hear a peep out of your ''fans'' until you scored. The stands were half empty 5 minutes before half time. Remember now?

BOTLACR

[/quote]

worst away performance of the season you havnt won away this season and you were 2 nil up your sh**e

[quote user="Bury Green"]

So the FSC what was it like to sit in ground that ad been bought and paid for rather than donated by your creditors to the tune of 5p in the £ ? 

So which one were you, the FSC with a plastic horses mask on?  Given you think our lot are all face paint and wigs you did a pretty comprehensive job at dressing up for Romper Room didn’t you?   

No, lets be fair, perhaps you weren’t the one with the plastic horses mask on, perhaps you were one of the FSC’s that made the entire cast of Deliverance look well bred and sophisticated?   We could hear you playing the banjo at half time, mind you were probably kept busy enough with its string at the thought you had us well beaten, no FSC you were wrong, very wrong indeed.  

Maybe you were the FSC that  had some tatty bit of knock off Stone Island on think he looks ever so ‘big and hard’ in, when to the rest of humanity he looked nothing more than a FSC with a pencil neck and face full of acne to go with it? 

Were you the FSC that ‘cried his eyes out’ for having his little cardboard cut-out taken away from him? 

Lets face it FSC you lot are the biggest bunch of scarfers known to man so I bet you were the one with his plastic rattle in his left hand whilst his right hand was kept more than busy else where. 

Perhaps you were the FSC contenting himself with waving a £5 note at us?  A fiver, is that all you had?  Of course being and FSC you could well have mistaken it for a £50 given your singular inability to under stand that goon of a chairman is on the cusp of flogging your pathetic excuse for a club to a hedge fund, Banjo for sir?

[/quote]

My favourite post ever I think!

[quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

BOTLACR

[/quote]

Pretty embarrassing isn''t it?   While your club moves on to better things....NCFC basks in it''s child-like glory at the foot of the table.

Good luck to you mate and I hope you do well this season. The saving grace of this would be that wouldn''t have to go through this humiliating posturing again when we''re three leagues apart.........

I still think your town is a dump compared to my fine City...but football wise you''re leaving us for dust.....

[/quote]

As our correspondent, itfc_carlin, asks, "....have I missed something .....? " I must say that I was under the impression that '' Cluck '' was recently deceased but has now, miraculously, been brought back to life. For those of us old enough to remember '' Dallas '' , and the resurrection of Bobby Ewing, perhaps it has all been a horrible dream....

For what it''s worth I believe that Cluck/Neil Cluckaster (or whatever it is today ) is a genuine dis-affected City fan who does care for the Club. I also understand that ?he? has been a cartoon villain on here for so long that his audience expects nothing less. But wouldn''t it be a nice change to at least acknowledge, grudgingly perhaps, that yesterday''s match did show signs that a little progress might be in the offing for City, even with his '' Public Enemy No.1 '', Delia Smith, still in charge? 

To comeback from two goals down against a club supposedly " moving on to better things " must merit a little praise, no ? Whether they are moving on to better things is debatable, having been taken over by the mysterious Mr Evans. It''ll be interesting indeed if Ipswich fail to reach Premier League sooner rather than later......

I''m hoping that the, "  Good luck to you mate and I hope you do well this season " statement was posted purely for reaction. I for one cannot bring myself to hope our nearest rivals do well this season if only for the murky way they''ve gone about relieving themselves of their debt this time and the sad way they left their creditors with a few pence in the pound on the previous occasion they decided to run up the white flag.

One thing I can agree on is that the town of Ipswich does leave a bit to be desired in comparison to city of Norwich. Asked to name a '' dump '' I think most people outside of Ipswich - and I suspect a few within - would acknowledge that it''s a bit of a no-contest really.........

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="itfc_carlin"]

BOTLACR

[/quote]

Pretty embarrassing isn''t it?   While your club moves on to better things....NCFC basks in it''s child-like glory at the foot of the table.

Good luck to you mate and I hope you do well this season. The saving grace of this would be that wouldn''t have to go through this humiliating posturing again when we''re three leagues apart.........

I still think your town is a dump compared to my fine City...but football wise you''re leaving us for dust.....

[/quote]

As our correspondent, itfc_carlin, asks, "....have I missed something .....? " I must say that I was under the impression that '' Cluck '' was recently deceased but has now, miraculously, been brought back to life. For those of us old enough to remember '' Dallas '' , and the resurrection of Bobby Ewing, perhaps it has all been a horrible dream....

For what it''s worth I believe that Cluck/Neil Cluckaster (or whatever it is today ) is a genuine dis-affected City fan who does care for the Club. I also understand that ?he? has been a cartoon villain on here for so long that his audience expects nothing less. But wouldn''t it be a nice change to at least acknowledge, grudgingly perhaps, that yesterday''s match did show signs that a little progress might be in the offing for City, even with his '' Public Enemy No.1 '', Delia Smith, still in charge? 

To comeback from two goals down against a club supposedly " moving on to better things " must merit a little praise, no ? Whether they are moving on to better things is debatable, having been taken over by the mysterious Mr Evans. It''ll be interesting indeed if Ipswich fail to reach Premier League sooner rather than later......

I''m hoping that the, "  Good luck to you mate and I hope you do well this season " statement was posted purely for reaction. I for one cannot bring myself to hope our nearest rivals do well this season if only for the murky way they''ve gone about relieving themselves of their debt this time and the sad way they left their creditors with a few pence in the pound on the previous occasion they decided to run up the white flag.

One thing I can agree on is that the town of Ipswich does leave a bit to be desired in comparison to city of Norwich. Asked to name a '' dump '' I think most people outside of Ipswich - and I suspect a few within - would acknowledge that it''s a bit of a no-contest really.........

[/quote]

the stupid thing is that even when we were 2-0 down we were still outplaying the binners, and if it werent for styles we wouldve won, if it hadve been any other ref, we wouldve been given the penalties, theire second wouldnt of been allowed and we wouldve won the game 4-1 ha ha ha so norwichs brave 11 players actaully managed a draw against th ipswich 13 players

[quote user="itfc_carlin"]

BOTLACR

[/quote]

btw your fans are a disgrace and don''t deserve the term fans when you went 1-0 and 2-0 up the Norwich fans were making more noise and the ip**** fans just stood there. the only reason you''re on this board is cos you know we outplayed you today and you got very very lucky.

he didnt heear us till we scored?we wher chearing the team on the second ips**t scoerdwe song the whole game thoughv the banker (switch the b with a w)

I know the Ipswich fan was wrong (and winding us up) about the noise from the Norwich fans yesterday but he makes a very valid wider point. From being ...''certs for relegation'' some fans are immediately clinging to any bit of optimism and are talking about ''promotion and playoffs''. Two in succession on Canary Call were going down that line and Neil Adams kindly told them to forget all that and get realistic. Our absolute priority is to finish 4th from bottom - would anyone seriously turn that down now if offered? I wouldn''t.

League tables don''t lie and our situation is appalling:

Bottom , 5 points from ''safety'', clubs like Wednesday and QPR putting results together and possibly pulling away, we have scored less than all other teams and have a goal difference of -11!!!

Let''s get off Cloud Nine and look to put a run together, a battling draw against Ipswich in a vastly improved performance is fine but it ain''t going to keep us up. The next nine games before Christmas are all (except tomorrow) looking like games where points could and should be obtained. We need something like 5 wins and 3 draws from those games which would be some turnaround. Even then that would only be 27 points from 23 games - far from play off contention I think you''d find!  There was always going to be a ''Roeder bounce'' (just like when PG was appointed) - lets just hope this one is more long lasting and not built on sand!   

You are right about one thing, Ipswich were poor. I was watching Sky in Sweden and all you could hear was Norwich fans throughout the game. The Swedes around me were amazed that Ipswich weren''t the bottom club and Norwich 4th. Norwich steamrollered Ipswich for almost the entire game but particularly second half.  I tell you what, on the evidence of that game, you''d better start looking over your shoulders. And why does alan lee have such a stupid childish grin? He looks an absolute idiot when he scores. What''s that popping sound? Oh, it''s Ipswich''s bubble bursting........HA HA HA!

did you even watch the game mate quite frankly the score line should have been about 6 -1 to us the amout of chances we created and the way we pinned you back into your half for almost the whole game you must have been aosolutely sh*****g yourself your second goal went out of play as well.And this was the ip***t all of you lot were getting excited about getting promoted cant even beat norwich eh and as for the fans comment you made are you deaf as well as stupid as soon as your team scored the second we sang are hearts out i didnt here much from your lot though.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Not wanting to hop in bed with a scummer or anything... but this is exactly why the rest of the country are laughing at our shambles of a football club and it''s daft fans at the moment!!!

[/quote]

Why change the habits of a lifetime Smudger? As for the country laughing at us fans well they werent laughing yesterday were they?

[quote user="ron obvious"]

In fairness, if you read the linked pages in albyellas post you''ll read some very realistic & commendatory posts from the saner Ippo fans. I really do think we should lighten up a bit about the whole Ipswich /Norwich thing & have a bit more of a sense of humour about it.

Anyway, they can''t help their webbed appendages, it''s genetic.

[/quote]

Oops! Sorry. Cock-up on the contributor front; it was SPat''s link

http://www.clubfanzine.com/ipswich_town/showNews.php?id=5320&page=display&match=571&pageno=1

Well worth a read

[quote user="paint_me_yellow"][quote user="CLUCK"]

Good luck to you mate and I hope you do well this season.

[/quote]

Why?

[/quote]

Why not?.......

Unlike others on here who have such an irrational hatred of Ipswich...to me they are just another league match each season and another potential three points...

It''s 40 odd miles away for heavens sake....and hardly rates as a "local" derby. Sheffield...Bristol...Nottingham...Birmingham...London...Liverpool etc maybe.....but Ipswich? They are only as important as you allow them to be....and to me they are no more important than Colchester or Southend.....

I am just gutted that we didnt bury one of the other clear cut chances we carved out against a poor Thicks**t defence. We will let you off this time but dont ever come here expecting anything from us again. Just need to get the coach at Thicks**t Down to teach your boys to stop playing football behind the by-line and keep the bastard ball on the pitch before "scoring" dubious goals.