Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Can't we recall some of our loaned out lads?

I''ve lost track of who''s out and where, and I know Grant did ship a few out to different ports. But with the injury and suspension list growing, can we not get them back...............pronto?.

I think with Huckerbys 3 game ban coming at a crucial time we should consider recalling Bally Smart.  This kid has been doing ever so well at MK and would be a natural replacement.  And he wouldnt cost us a penny either, would also be a good injection of pace.  Question is though is he ready for the Championship?

I dont think Jarvis would be worth a recall.

Be interesting to see what Roeder does with the loan market these next couple of weeks. 

[quote user="jimmy500"]

I think with Huckerbys 3 game ban coming at a crucial time we should consider recalling Bally Smart.  This kid has been doing ever so well at MK and would be a natural replacement.  And he wouldnt cost us a penny either, would also be a good injection of pace.  Question is though is he ready for the Championship?

[/quote]

I agree and would get him back too

perhaps a 4-3-3 with 3 strikers is an option? curo can pull out wide as he''s fairly quick...and with Hartson and big dave upfront we''d cause problems with their height and curetons pace?

Perhaps another loan is on the way....

jas :)

Smart would be a good recall.

From memory I think Chadwick has played on the left before, though he and Lappin would be S-L-O-W and Watford are quite nippy on the right hand side.  I''d worry about the ball played behind the full back.

I don''t want Eagle anyway near the team. He can spread his wings and fly away as far as i''m concerned. Smart is one for the future, but he''s not forced his way into the MK Dons first choice 11, so i''d say keep out on loan, he''s not ready yet.

I''d perhaps go for Smith on the left tomorrow night. Yes, i know he''s not a natural left sided player and yes i know we all criticized Peter Grant for it but we have no-one else. He''s well thought of a Chelsea, he''s a proper, skillful, goalscoring footballer and i''m sure he could do a better job out there than anyone else. Eagle is poor and the only othe roption is Lappin, meaning Murray plays at left back. no thanks!

Please please please dont have eagle! if Chad and Lappin on the left is S-L-O-W then any side containing Eagle would be U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-E-A-B-L-Y S-L-O-W B-E-Y-O-N-D B-E-L-I-E-F!!!!

Bally Smart would work, a decent loan signing would be nice or have Brellier (woo now he finally showed his potential) sitting then have Chad-Russel-Smith across the middle in front of him. However, this would mean changing the formation they have played recently

I take it Eagles wasn''t a popular suggestion, thought i would mention him, seeing as he is a naturally a left sided player.

Sorry guys.

Smart is nimble and errr...smart, but at the moment not right for this team...he''d not fit in where it would matter most. Nor would Jarvis, no what we need is 3 or 4 exp pro''s who can''t make their prem 1st teams but would be strong in the champ! I think we''ll find them entering this week.