Sign in to follow this  
Vern

Was Arther Whittle bullied as a child????

Now I must admit I dont know Arther but I have read his posts and his letter in todays Evening News. I get the impression he was bullied as a child by a big boy called Roger and is now making it is lifetimes ambition to pick on Roger Munby and the directors of NCFC.

You very often find that people get to a certain age and the whining just starts. They write to the local council about wonky pavements, wear a blazer and tie constantly (even in 40 degrees) and find a pet hate. In Arthers case it is the board of NCFC.

Now I dont always agree with them BUT I dont watch their every move on the off chance they may make a slip up. Let them get on with their jobs Arther and I am sure things will turn out right in the end. Glenn Roeders Green and Yellow Army!!!!! C''mon!!!!!

I read his letter too and was a bit surprised at his attack on Roeder saying that  ''''he had the charisma of a slug''''

Bad timing and unneccessary!

[quote user="cityangel"]

I read his letter too and was a bit surprised at his attack on Roeder saying that  ''''he had the charisma of a slug''''

Bad timing and unneccessary!

[/quote]

it took him two months to write it he just left a gap for the managers name to go in.