Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

well done City

Just to show i am not negative all the time, i want to say after watching city on tv sunday i felt something missing for a long time, pride in my team. I felt we gave our all and played with purpose, even at 0-2 i felt we still had a chance, so it proved, the lads did not let their heads go down and gained there rewards which could have been even better had our finishing been up to standard.

Roeder seems to have instilled some belief in a short time and comes across in a positive light, so here''s hoping we can turn the corner. All i need now is Smith and her cronies to be gone and i will become a Percy Positive.[:)]

[quote user="ricky knight"]

Just to show i am not negative all the time, i want to say after watching city on tv sunday i felt something missing for a long time, pride in my team. I felt we gave our all and played with purpose, even at 0-2 i felt we still had a chance, so it proved, the lads did not let their heads go down and gained there rewards which could have been even better had our finishing been up to standard.

Roeder seems to have instilled some belief in a short time and comes across in a positive light, so here''s hoping we can turn the corner. All i need now is Smith and her cronies to be gone and i will become a Percy Positive.[:)]

[/quote]

I dont shes going anywhere for a while so why not join us Percy Positives anyway?

LOL ricky. Good on yer !! Shows that we don''t have to be negative (or positive) all the time. I only hope that the good times are on the way back. I''m actually looking forward to Watford hopeful of getting a result. I didn''t feel that way a couple of weeks ago. OTBC.   [:D]

thats what i want too first the good times back. we need to survive this season, get some investment, get rid of HRH and its onwards and upwards.

[/quote]

I feel the same way today Ricky, at last a bit of pride and against the enemy. Kind of feel we won a battle but the wars just begun.

Its nice to be in both camps.  Percy Positive for the team and negative against the board.  I want to give it half a dozen games though before I get too carried away.  Good, promising signs from yesterday though.  Heres hoping things are on the up.

Come on Delia, give this bloke a fighting chance for success...back him with some cash.

ricky i have a lot of respect for you, being able to give credit where credit is due means with me you keep all credibility even when you are critical.well done, keep it up

Im with you Ricky. I havent enjoyed the football for a long while now, but that certainly changed on Sunday. The sight of 11 Norwich City players bursting every sinew to beat ipswich restored my faith in the club. We were robbed, by styles and by ill luck, we were by some distance the better team.  Players that i have previously had absolutely no time for played their hearts out - stand up Chadwick and Brellier. In fact stand up everybody. and be counted again. And again. Please dont let this be a blip, we need consistency - and we need it now. Isnt it ironic though - that Ipswich Town can restore my faith and pride in Norwich City - just when it seemed lost forever.

[/quote]Well done ricky,at least you can see that going down isn''t going to be the solution to our problems,unlike smudger.I agree the board are doing us no favours.But norwich being in div 1 isn''t going to slove our problems.Hey smudgery and cluckery how about a positive post from you two now

Whilst Smudger and i are on the same hymn sheet for most things on reflection i think Roeder could work out ok, not because of Delia but in spite of her and i want us to stay up at any cost, hopefully then get rid of HRH and regroup.City going down would be my worst nightmare.

[quote user="ricky knight"]Whilst Smudger and i are on the same hymn sheet for most things on reflection i think Roeder could work out ok, not because of Delia but in spite of her and i want us to stay up at any cost, hopefully then get rid of HRH and regroup.City going down would be my worst nightmare.[/quote]

Yes, well said Ricky, although we both want the board out, we still want our team playing well, good call mate!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]Whilst Smudger and i are on the same hymn sheet for most things on reflection i think Roeder could work out ok, not because of Delia but in spite of her and i want us to stay up at any cost, hopefully then get rid of HRH and regroup.City going down would be my worst nightmare.[/quote]

Yes, well said Ricky, although we both want the board out, we still want our team playing well, good call mate!.

[/quote]

So you two canny old fighters.. do you now believe that just maybe we are all on the same side. That just maybe the board have made the right choice of manager.. and just maybe we can have that togetherness back and all move on together?

But what if the game hadn''t been on Sky?

That''s the trouble with good old Geoffrey Boycott.. if he''s not on TV you don''t know how well he is playing.

Have a good week...... till next week [;)]

i have never said i am on this side or other but i will always say my piece please or offend, also the boycott stays till Smith has gone, i mentioned earler Roeder could work out not because of her but despite her, we cannot progress fully till she has gone and taken the rest of the muppets with her.Until then i remain on the outside willing City to do enough to stay up, if we do once again it will be no thanks to HRH.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

So you two canny old fighters.. do you now believe that just maybe we are all on the same side. That just maybe the board have made the right choice of manager.. and just maybe we can have that togetherness back and all move on together

[/quote]

I would love it to be so NN, Glen, the team, Lee Clark and the badge all have my support, sadly, Smith, Jones and Doomcaster never will, and I ain''t too sure about Munby either...............sorry.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

So you two canny old fighters.. do you now believe that just maybe we are all on the same side. That just maybe the board have made the right choice of manager.. and just maybe we can have that togetherness back and all move on together

[/quote]

I would love it to be so NN, Glen, the team, Lee Clark and the badge all have my support, sadly, Smith, Jones and Doomcaster never will, and I ain''t too sure about Munby either...............sorry.

[/quote]

Sorry Wiz..

My reply was to Ricky...

If Glen, Lee and the team turn it round then it will be the board who appointed them won''t it? And you will be back on that statue crusade once again. But there''s a long way to go before we get there I agree!

it seems by what Roeder says he crazed them to give him the job and clark is his choice not the boards. I have lost all faith in Smith, we need new blood with money and a different direction imo.

I agree. This is my first post. I am city until I die regardless. But on Sunday I regained my pride. Off to see what we can do against Watford. Need just a little luck, but lets hope whatever the result we perform and remain proud.