Sign in to follow this  
ca

Poor old Smudger

[quote user="cityangel"]

First he doesnt think a lot of people will turn up for the game and there were hardly any empty seats.

Then he tells us he''ll be supporting Ipswich and cheering their goals well they were 2-0 up but they f***ed it up.

You probably watched it on Sky Smudger but let me fill in the bits that you wouldn''t have seen.

The so called fans who you say werent going to turn up in droves were all there, they were as loud and passionate as I''ve ever heard our fans. Both times Ipswich scored the whole crowd got behind them singing and shouting, they were absolutely awesome.

So why you and your friends were sitting there willing us to lose we were all witnessing a complete revival. The team played with passion and committment, they all gave their all, they had 11 shots on target and they never gave up fighting.

Yes theres a long way to go and yes the board must now back Roeder with money but today was encouraging and do you know what Smudger, you could have been there and left with the same passion and encouragement that we had in our hearts.

You''re the one who missed out today because hand on heart you must be miserable, having sunk to new depths and admitting that you were cheering the Scum on.

[/quote]

I''m not going to go down the road of slagging the players but its far to early to suggest things have changed. I''m hoping this is not a case of new manager syndrome and coupled with the fact it was a derby. At the end of the day this club is in serious trouble and for anyone to suggest otherwise is silly. PG had lost the dressing room and nobody wanted to play for him, on paper this team is not going to win the league or get to the play offs but its better than the league position suggests and the reverse is probably correct about the scum. That''s judge us against the Plymouths and Watfords before we get to ott again [remember PG being the new saviour!] We still lack ambition where it counts and we can only hope the players we have can rise against the lack of ambition they''re employers show.

Smudger is, of course, entitled to his opinion, no matter how moronic, poorly expressed or misogynistic it might be. But you have to wonder what he sees in this being-a-football-fan malarkey.

I go to watch Norwich hoping to see passion and commitment from my team. I go hoping that the crowd will get behind them and that the atmosphere will be fantastic. Every now and again, I hope I will see a thunderous, compelling, end-to-end match or a stunning comeback. I hope that when my team goes behind, they won''t throw in the towel. I don''t expect us to win every game; I don''t expect us always to be very good. I expect the crowd and the players to give it everything for ninety minutes and to prove they care about the club.

I got all that and more yesterday. One of the best occasions I can remember at Carrow Road (number three, I think, in my 20+ years as a fan, after Bayern Munich and the play-off semi-final against Wolves). It doesn''t mean that Roeder is the Messiah. It doesn''t mean we''re staying up. It doesn''t mean the board have got their prudence/ambition balance right.

But what an afternoon. You really do have to feel sorry for any Norwich fan who didn''t enjoy that game.

Get well soon, Smudge.

citytillidie wrote the following post at 04/11/2007 5:21 PM:

Smudger is a tosser! He has no idea what supporting your team is all about, and no matter what ever we do he will moan. I am fed up with complete losers like this on here. He seems to enjoy stirring things up and everyone should ignore his pathetic strange views.
WELL  SAID

he is not the only one though... there are loads on here

if we ignore them, they might go away... probably down the a140.

[quote user="john"]

Smudger is a tosser! He has no idea what supporting your team is all about, and no matter what ever we do he will moan. I am fed up with complete losers like this on here. He seems to enjoy stirring things up and everyone should ignore his pathetic strange views.
WELL  SAID

[/quote]

Yeah...bunch of bastards aren''t they?......Yeah...probably get down the a140 you blimeys....Yeah...all they do is moan when we''re bottom of the league....Yeah....everyone ignores their five page long posts....Yeah...like we''re gonna go away when there''s clowns like you to take the p*ss out of.....

Yeah whatever and that you blimmin bloodies......       [8o|]

[quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="john"]

WELL  SAID

[/quote]

Yeah...bunch of bastards aren''t they?......Yeah...probably get down the a140 you blimeys....Yeah...all they do is moan when we''re bottom of the league....Yeah....everyone ignores their five page long posts....Yeah...like we''re gonna go away when there''s clowns like you to take the p*ss out of.....

[/quote]

hehehe steady on guys... you can''t say things like that... I would be banned for a month for such outbursts!!!  [:D]

Well done Watford for showing how truly c**p we are tonight and our silly fans what mugs they are once more.... roll on Saturday and another away defeat at Plymouth....  [8-|]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="john"]

WELL  SAID

[/quote]

[/quote]

hehehe steady on guys... you can''t say things like that... I would be banned for a month for such outbursts!!!  [:D]

Well done Watford for showing how truly c**p we are tonight and our silly fans what mugs they are once more.... roll on Saturday and another away defeat at Plymouth....  [8-|]

[/quote]

nothings ever good enough for you is it?

i mean if we were in the prem you would want europe, if were in europe you''d want the champions league, if we were i the champions league you would want the title, if we got the title you''d want the champions league title.

i could go on but you are in no description of the word, a fan. You''ve let you quite childish personal vendetta against delia just eat up at you and you bang on about nothing else. the glass is never half full is it? Fans like you we don''t need, if you really despise the club so much then why not do yourself a favour and rid yourself of it and stop annoying people with your extremities. we can survive, and we will survive.