Sign in to follow this  
ca

Poor old Smudger

First he doesnt think a lot of people will turn up for the game and there were hardly any empty seats.

Then he tells us he''ll be supporting Ipswich and cheering their goals well they were 2-0 up but they f***ed it up.

You probably watched it on Sky Smudger but let me fill in the bits that you wouldn''t have seen.

The so called fans who you say werent going to turn up in droves were all there, they were as loud and passionate as I''ve ever heard our fans. Both times Ipswich scored the whole crowd got behind them singing and shouting, they were absolutely awesome.

So why you and your friends were sitting there willing us to lose we were all witnessing a complete revival. The team played with passion and committment, they all gave their all, they had 11 shots on target and they never gave up fighting.

Yes theres a long way to go and yes the board must now back Roeder with money but today was encouraging and do you know what Smudger, you could have been there and left with the same passion and encouragement that we had in our hearts.

You''re the one who missed out today because hand on heart you must be miserable, having sunk to new depths and admitting that you were cheering the Scum on.

[quote user="cityangel"]

First he doesnt think a lot of people will turn up for the game and there were hardly any empty seats.

Then he tells us he''ll be supporting Ipswich and cheering their goals well they were 2-0 up but they f***ed it up.

You probably watched it on Sky Smudger but let me fill in the bits that you wouldn''t have seen.

The so called fans who you say werent going to turn up in droves were all there, they were as loud and passionate as I''ve ever heard our fans. Both times Ipswich scored the whole crowd got behind them singing and shouting, they were absolutely awesome.

So why you and your friends were sitting there willing us to lose we were all witnessing a complete revival. The team played with passion and committment, they all gave their all, they had 11 shots on target and they never gave up fighting.

Yes theres a long way to go and yes the board must now back Roeder with money but today was encouraging and do you know what Smudger, you could have been there and left with the same passion and encouragement that we had in our hearts.

You''re the one who missed out today because hand on heart you must be miserable, having sunk to new depths and admitting that you were cheering the Scum on.

[/quote]Nah smudger was there! Just in the away section [:P]

Smudger is a tosser! He has no idea what supporting your team is all about, and no matter what ever we do he will moan. I am fed up with complete losers like this on here. He seems to enjoy stirring things up and everyone should ignore his pathetic strange views.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Quality post. Today''s performance was probably the best I''ve seen since things turned sour for Worthington

[quote user="citytillidie"]Smudger is a tosser! He has no idea what supporting your team is all about, and no matter what ever we do he will moan. I am fed up with complete losers like this on here. He seems to enjoy stirring things up and everyone should ignore his pathetic strange views.[/quote]One Hundred Percent Agreed =]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Smudger and his friends..........wouldn''t have thought so!! 

Today was a victory for "true" City fans!

Well said.  Poor old smudger - my a***

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]why you feel the need to pick on smudger is beyond me, he has and is entitled to his opinions. The football has been pretty poor this season and no one can argue with that.I personally did not feel the need to boycott the game today because i was perfectly happy with the appointment of roeder. There is plenty wrong with this club at boardroom level but on the pitch today the players and manger renewed my passion for this great game. superb performance. Well done the players.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]

why you feel the need to pick on smudger is beyond me, he has and is entitled to his opinions. The football has been pretty poor this season and no one can argue with that.
I personally did not feel the need to boycott the game today because i was perfectly happy with the appointment of roeder. There is plenty wrong with this club at boardroom level but on the pitch today the players and manger renewed my passion for this great game. superb performance. Well done the players.

[/quote]

So you''re ok with him admitting that he was cheering Ipswich goals  and willing us to lose to them?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="ronbol ronbol"]

why you feel the need to pick on smudger is beyond me, he has and is entitled to his opinions. The football has been pretty poor this season and no one can argue with that.
I personally did not feel the need to boycott the game today because i was perfectly happy with the appointment of roeder. There is plenty wrong with this club at boardroom level but on the pitch today the players and manger renewed my passion for this great game. superb performance. Well done the players.

[/quote]

So you''re ok with him admitting that he was cheering Ipswich goals  and willing us to lose to them?

[/quote]

You would not expect anything less from Smidger would ya CA? He is nothing but a complete prat, can''t put what I want to as this a moderated board.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

If he DID say that CA, then thats simply unforgivable, sorry but it is, City fans NEVER want them to win whatever the circumstances are!.[:@]

when it comes to Smudger if NONE OF US reply to his posts then he will go away... a fir only burns if u add fuel to it

jas :)

[quote user="citytillidie"]Smudger is a tosser! He has no idea what supporting your team is all about, and no matter what ever we do he will moan. I am fed up with complete losers like this on here. He seems to enjoy stirring things up and everyone should ignore his pathetic strange views.[/quote]

Not quite the words I would use, but spot on, CTID!

hahaha you lot are a joke!!!

One point against another useless bunch of toss pots from down the road and you lot are happy with propping up the table 5 points adrift from safety...

Another defeat to Watford on Tuesday evening plus another away day defeat at Plymouth on Saturday... let us see what you lot all have to say in a few weeks shall we???

Lets just say that you are all making yourselves look very foolish yet again... You never learn do you???

[quote user="Smudger"]

One point against another useless bunch of toss pots from down the road and you lot are happy with propping up the table 5 points adrift from safety...

[/quote]

Please find me one example of where someone is actually happy we''re five points adrift from safety.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Please find me one example of where someone is actually happy we''re five points adrift from safety.

[/quote]

We have had quotes like we are the pride of Anglia though... When we are propping up the rest of the table that is quite frankly laughable!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

If he DID say that CA, then thats simply unforgivable, sorry but it is, City fans NEVER want them to win whatever the circumstances are!.[:@]

[/quote]

Thats what he said Wizard that he wanted  to lose today and that he would be cheering when we went 1-0 down to the Scum.

I didn''t think he meant it either but he was honest enough to admit he did.

[quote user="Smudger"]

Another defeat to Watford on Tuesday evening plus another away day defeat at Plymouth on Saturday... let us see what you lot all have to say in a few weeks shall we???

Lets just say that you are all making yourselves look very foolish yet again... You never learn do you???

[/quote]

I don''t see anyone who''s happy that we''re 5 points adrift, but there is''nt a lot that Roeder could have done about that really is there...

Your argument really carries no weight, Grant/Duffy got us in this mess and that was the first sign that we actually might stand a chance of getting out of it. That was by far the best the team have plaed all season, with them managing to play well for pretty much 90 minutes rather than 10 minutes here and there every other match or so.  Yes, it''s one match so we can''t get carried away... but it''s a good start and worth backing with the support of the fans.  At the end of the day, confidence breeds confidence...  It feels to me that you''ve gone so far down a path now that you''re just willing to ''cut your nose of to spite your face''...

In a strange way, I think you may have actually helped on here; your continuous negative posts seem to have helped unite other posters against them over the past week or so, which can only be a good thing. ;-)

Has anybody noticed that ever since he''s been spreading his happy thoughts on this board that Smudger has been ''setting up'' his own business, perhaps he could concentrate his efforts on that.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We have had quotes like we are the pride of Anglia though... When we are propping up the rest of the table that is quite frankly laughable!!!

[/quote]

Which isn''t the same thing is it? Though I agree those comments are a bit OTT.

So again, can you find me an example of where someone is actually happy we''re five points adrift from safety?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]Whilst your motives for saying things like this are probably good. Your timing frankly stinks, because that performance at carrow road was the best by miles we have seen this season.OK so yes it was the derby, yes we had a new manger, yes the players were giving that little bit extra. But as a supporter that is all I can ask for 100% commitment and passion and we had that.Can we sustain that? only time will tell but I think Glenn Roeder and the players deserve are full backing at this important time of the season. I will always agree with you that the board in parts is rottern but this is no longer the time and place.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"]

Has anybody noticed that ever since he''s been spreading his happy thoughts on this board that Smudger has been ''setting up'' his own business, perhaps he could concentrate his efforts on that.

[/quote]

Lets just hope its not a ''''Life Coach'''' business where Smudger has to get people motivated and seeing the positives in life.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Looks like you are alienating a lot of people with your extreme views.  Hardly any of us are in support of the board either but really, wanting Ipswich to win the local derby.....thats just a bit too far for me.

I want the board gone too, I dont dislike them quite as badly as you but I too would like them replaced.

You really are missing the main point though.  I am just a normal fan, I go to football becuase I like to escape the missus and kids for a couple of hours.  When I go to football I want to see an entertaining game that is enjoyable to watch.  Regardless of our league position, board, debt etc etc. yesterdays game ticked all those boxes for me.

Even you must admit that we played quite well and that it was a good match to watch.

[quote user="jimmy500"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Looks like you are alienating a lot of people with your extreme views.  Hardly any of us are in support of the board either but really, wanting Ipswich to win the local derby.....thats just a bit too far for me.

I want the board gone too, I dont dislike them quite as badly as you but I too would like them replaced.

You really are missing the main point though.  I am just a normal fan, I go to football becuase I like to escape the missus and kids for a couple of hours.  When I go to football I want to see an entertaining game that is enjoyable to watch.  Regardless of our league position, board, debt etc etc. yesterdays game ticked all those boxes for me.

Even you must admit that we played quite well and that it was a good match to watch.

[/quote]Smudger won''t admit that. His team let a 2-0 lead slip........

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Flimsy posting Fish Face.[/quote]

Please, RUDOLPH, you''ll have to stop calling Smudge, Fish Face...

How about cod-lips for a change?  [;)]