Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Performance, Performance, Performance!

THAT was what mattered yesterday.

Yes, I know if Norwich don''t get wins they''ll be relegated, but the point is, if they keep playing like that they won''t be.

Ask yourself, if Norwich had played as in previous weeks but they''d scraped a lucky win (say, for example, Ipswich''s 2nd goal had been ruled out of play) would that have been better?

Individual matches can hinge on moments of outrageous fortune, that''s one of the things thst mskes football so exciting, but strength of character will get you through when luck turns against you. That had been totally lacking before yesterday. To come back from 2-0 down showed real spirit.

It''s early days, but I like the look of Roeder. His clenched fist salute didn''t look like an empty gesture, more an expression of quiet, gritty determination.

Yes, that was just one match, one performance; now Roeder must make them do that week in, week out - & the crowd - they were FANTASTIC yesterday. I believe their passion & loyalty can make a huge difference.

OTBC!!!

Roeder said on his arrival that performance was everything. If performance continuously improves then results will inevitably follow.

I hope the board is listening to their new manager. Because they should ditch the failed ''ambition with prudence'' mantra and take up the cry ''Performance, Performance, Performance'', as you rightly p0oint out.

All these off field activities need to be replaced with schemes to improve on field performance. Become successful and not only with the results follow, but the money will start to flow inbound, too. We can get back to being a football team instead of a property development company.

YH

[quote user="yellow hammer"]

Roeder said on his arrival that performance was everything. If performance continuously improves then results will inevitably follow.

I hope the board is listening to their new manager. Because they should ditch the failed ''ambition with prudence'' mantra and take up the cry ''Performance, Performance, Performance'', as you rightly p0oint out.

All these off field activities need to be replaced with schemes to improve on field performance. Become successful and not only with the results follow, but the money will start to flow inbound, too. We can get back to being a football team instead of a property development company.

YH

[/quote]

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou YH  I''m not alone anymore. We only need about 10,000 more to say the same and the board must take notice..........then again I don''t think they would even then!

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST