Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

SMUDGER, CLUCK, WHITTLE, RICKY, TWO SHEDS AND THE REST.

A simple question.

We have all heard your moans about everything wrong NCFC.

As self proclaimed SUPPORTERS !!

will you please tell us ''''SHEEP'''' all the things that you ''''DO'''' like about about our famous club.

There has to be SOMETHING, or else you wouldn''t claim to be SUPPORTERS !!

so LET''S BE HAVING YOU. C''MON, WHERE ARE YOU  !!

It''s like getting blood out of a stone mate, to tell you the truth i''m done with listening to their anti Norwich posts becasue unlike most fans it''s not just the occasional moan it''s all they ever seem to do, wish more of you could just take my advice and ignore them instead of putting them in the spotlight where they want to be.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

A simple question.

will you please tell us ''''SHEEP'''' all the things that you ''''DO'''' like about about our famous club.

[/quote]

I imagine that they won''t be back until we lose against Ipswich as that is their next possible, ''told you so'' moment. Let''s hope that we don''t, it''s nice and quiet.  I notice that on the 4 page martin taylor link none of them featured.

I agree with you Lappin.  It''s about time somebody said something to these sad, lonely, malevolent, ingrates.

Their spiteful attitude towards a club I have supported for over 50 years saddens me.

A simple question.

[/quote]

I suggest you take the time to read my posts. You will not see any slagging off of players,team selections or tactics. What you will see is a totaly hacked off supporter fed up with the board and there bad man management of our club reguarding finances and the terrible apointments of managers including Roeder!

I also dont believe i have personally insulted any poster except in retaliation,but if you like calling yourself a sheep then thats fine with me...Baaa baaa baaaaaaaaaaaa!

I don''t always agree with them but they are as entitled to voice they''re opinion as everyone else it''s called freedom of speech.

[quote user="The Sheriff"]I don''t always agree with them but they are as entitled to voice they''re opinion as everyone else it''s called freedom of speech.[/quote]

Yes....''Freedom of speech'' 

Something else that is being taken away from our fine country!

I see all the percy positives are back on their high horses. Anyone who knows me will know i dont have to justify myself as a city supporter and certainly not to a bunch of Delia lovers on here. BTW all my thoughts and criticisms have been correct check my posts so even there i dont have to justify anything just admit you pp''s were wrong i accept your apologies.

[quote user="TwoSheds"]

[quote user="The Sheriff"]I don''t always agree with them but they are as entitled to voice they''re opinion as everyone else it''s called freedom of speech.[/quote]

[/quote]Sorry, did I miss our freedom of speech being taken away?

My Carrow Road memories, Tommy Bryceland, Yellow and Green Rattles, Darren Huckerby, Matchday Programmes, On the ball City when sung properly!. Beating Scum.

Mike Walker, Sandy Kennon saves, Daren Eadie runs, Bellers goals, Geoffry Watling, I could do this all day, I have hundreds more:

City Video''s and Club merchandise, meeting players and some managers!. etc etc etc.

All precious and very important to me. Well, you did ask.[:D]

A simple question.

[/quote]

Apart from the Board and that silly lump of concrete next to the barclay....EVERY SINGLE THING DOWN TO THE LAST BLADE OF GRASS,....if you bother to read my posts i am a follower of the Badge and have been for 60 years. I think i have every right to moan if i feel those in charge are crap at running OUR club. I only started posting on here and in public since i believe the board has ran out of ideas. So your point is Lappin? I think what you are saying is if we moan about the board we''re not supporters but if you bother to read many of my post i actually praise a lot of the football side.

why should we be bitter, we were RIGHT, you pp''s really are amazing.check my posts tell me where i have said something about the club which is wrong, Grant yes, proved right the board yes, proved right but Norwich city will always be my club although as i have said i will not go to another game till Smith has gone.

[quote user="Chopper Harris"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

Sorry, did I miss our freedom of speech being taken away?
[/quote]

I think it was taken away on Tuesday at five past three in the afternoon. I was in Tesco at the time when this burly chap dressed all in black with ''PC LOBBY'' on his uniform burst through the door and started stealing our freedom of speech. It was absoulute chaos! The lady in front of me had been talking to her friend about the perils of unchecked immigration but by the time this chap had left she was frolicking outside with two Polish builders. Likewise I was about to voice my concern about the appointment of Glen Roeder but after he''d left all I could muster was, "Glenn''s experience in taking on clubs in difficult situations and improving their fortunes is clearly relevant to us. He carries enormous respect in the game both from players and other managers". It was very strange, probably something to do with those lefty Nu Labour lot.

[:P][;)][:P][;)][:P][;)] (Just for you Chopper, don''t want a repeat of last time!)

And the award for Most Pointless Post Of The Week goes to....lappinitup

I am not sure exactly what the people you list have said that is that wrong, PG was not up to the job, we are bottom of the league, we lack quality in key areas of the team, prudence has reigned over ambition.........you will be telling me next that you have seen the mythical £7m "blackhole" in our finances.

Strange how I seem to bother them so much......yet they don''t bother me at all. How weird is that?

I sadly suspect that it''s a "control thing" on the part of the apologists....which really is wasted on me I''m afraid. Either that or they are simply Baaaaaaaahhhhhhmy...........

[quote user="CLUCK"]

Strange how I seem to bother them so much......yet they don''t bother me at all. How weird is that?

I sadly suspect that it''s a "control thing" on the part of the apologists....which really is wasted on me I''m afraid. Either that or they are simply Baaaaaaaahhhhhhmy...........

[/quote]

I am starting to get worried with there infactuation with us!

Backs to the walls lads!!!

Yeah, nice one Shark. Can''t be too careful with the numbskulls that visit this forum  [:)]

Still, sorry to hear about your experience. Hope the Police catch the b*****d

[quote user="TwoSheds"][quote user="lappinitup"]

A simple question.

[/quote]

I suggest you take the time to read my posts. You will not see any slagging off of players,team selections or tactics. What you will see is a totaly hacked off supporter fed up with the board and there bad man management of our club reguarding finances and the terrible apointments of managers including Roeder!

I also dont believe i have personally insulted any poster except in retaliation,but if you like calling yourself a sheep then thats fine with me...Baaa baaa baaaaaaaaaaaa!

[/quote]

GET OVER IT! You think you can change things with your narrow minded garbage. baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ON THE BALL CITY, I WONT LET YOU DOWN!

A simple question.

[/quote]

Come on then Lappin whats so bloody good? I''m sure us so called ''''none supporters'''' have a bigger argument than you......come on old pal...we are bottom of the league!!

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

A simple question.

[/quote]

Come on then Lappin whats so bloody good? I''m sure us so called ''''none supporters'''' have a bigger argument than you......come on old pal...we are bottom of the league!!

[/quote]

of course the reverse of Lappin''s logic would mean that we would call him a binner for being happy in seeing us where we currently are Arthur.

If only he had taken the time to delve back in to the archives he would of seen posts of sweet City memories from all of us... Sadly of course the last 3 years are totally devoid of such moments!!!

[quote user="Chopper Harris"][quote user="TwoSheds"]

[/quote]

Sorry, did I miss our freedom of speech being taken away?
[/quote]

Well yes you did actually.  http://www.parliamentprotest.org.uk/

alf a witter whimped......."and freedom of speech to you seems to mean a bit of casual homophobia".

Homophobia my arse.....

A simple question.

[/quote]

Come on Lappin mate....what makes me less of a supporter than you? You have the gall to start a whole thread suggesting we''re not but i just cant for the live of me see where you''re coming from. Carry on sitting on your hands and hoping, not me though buddy.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="lappinitup"]

A simple question.

[/quote]

Come on Lappin mate....what makes me less of a supporter than you? You have the gall to start a whole thread suggesting we''re not but i just cant for the live of me see where you''re coming from. Carry on sitting on your hands and hoping, not me though buddy.

[/quote]Hi arthur. Sorry I haven''t replied before but I''ve been tied up (note to myself. Must tell the wife to stop doing that !).

Must admit that my original post was a bit tongue in cheek. I simply asked some of the more ''negative'' posters if they had anything ''positive'' to say about the club. I don''t see how this constitutes calling you ''less of a supporter'' than me as I know we both share the same dreams and ambitions (although we differ in our views on the way we can achieve them).

Although things are as bad or worse now than they have been for many years, being of the ''older'' generation on this board we have both known worse times arthur. I''m sure even you will admit that !

The reason I still feel confident for the future is briefly as follows (and I''m going to use the scummers as an example) and I''m not going to get into their latest chicanery because nobody knows how that one will pan out.

Imagine if you will if Norwich City Football Club stopped trading tonight. Carrow road, Colney, restaurants, offices, flats, land,.cars, rights to the hotel income, fixtures and fittings and players would all be sold. All this would result in paying off all our debts and there would still be money left in the bank. All of which means arthur....... Norwich City Football Club is SOLVENT.

Now, compare that with our neighbours. I don''t know about their training ground but as I see it they really don''t have much to sell apart from fixtures and fitting and players but their debt is nearly double ours. So if they finished trading tonight......BANKRUPT.

So, while they may be gloating at the moment I am still confident that in the not too distant future it''ll be our turn again.

I will add some of you are bound to throw back the (what if they''re promoted though, they''ll get £60m which they can use to square up their debts?) I''m afraid too many see the premiership as the land of milk and honey. As soon as any team achieves that goal then immediately players are banging on the managers door demanding premiereship wages Then to compete, the club has to buy premiership players (Sunderland £9m for a keeper!) and that still doesn''t guarantee staying there. Then I hear you say, ''''parachute money''''. But the truth is you come down with a team on premiership wages and that is the reason the parachute money was put there for in the first place!!

So you see arthur. I am and always will be a PERCY POSITIVE and PROUD of it !!   [;)]

Lappinitup, if Ipswich went bust again they could simply go bankrupt, fleece people left,right and centre and pretty much carry on as before. If we went bust we would lose our ground, land around it and training ground and would pretty much cease to exist. Just goes to show what a moronic, stupid policy it is to pump money into land, bricks and mortar at the expense of the team.