Sign in to follow this  
whoareyou?

Rooney/Fleck

thats well weird...me and my old father were talking about that the other day!...fleck/rooney...v alike and kinda in the way they play too..the way they both run!

ncfc 4eva: Master Nagus and I (yes, he is a close relation!) both remarked on this against Crotia. Maybe its the sudden ''flashpoint'' temper or the build and their running style, but they both seem to share the same characteristics.

Fleck & rooney only have negative qualities in common - they''re both ugly, short & tempremental.

Fairplay to both of them though (well, maybe not fairplay to Fleck''s second spell at city during which he was awful)

: D

I was at the same checkout as Mr. Fleck in the Hall Road Homebase two weeks ago. Judging by his trolley he was about to embark on a serious bout of DIY....or else someone else was on his behalf! On the other subject, they do look a bit alike, but I''m not quite sure which of the two should feel most insulted, if any!

Doesn''t work for me, gazza! Hot baths are better. Oh no! Let''s not go down that road again, especially as it''s pretty chilly today and I need warming up! I''ll go and do some housework instead, I think. Far safer!