Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The mysterious disappearance of Cluck.

I suspect that an imposter has gotten hold of Cluck''s computer and is trying rather unsuccessfully to  carry the flag under the pseudonym of one Neil Cluckcaster. A pale imitation, I''m afraid.

So own up Auntie. What really happenned to Cluck that day when you were having weeties with low fat milk for breakfast?

Did he slip - or was he pushed?

A case for the Archant police?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

I suspect that an imposter has gotten hold of Cluck''s computer and is trying rather unsuccessfully to  carry the flag under the pseudonym of one Neil Cluckcaster. A pale imitation, I''m afraid.

So own up Auntie. What really happenned to Cluck that day when you were having weeties with low fat milk for breakfast?

OTBC

[/quote]

As an outsider I''m afraid I have no idea but some chickens or things that cluck anywhere in the eastern region tend, in the fullness of time, to end up headless for one reason or another.

Or perhaps he was crossing the road? 

My White Sussex are different. Dear girls and seem very happy.  Healthy red combs.  Lovely brown eggs.  What more could you ask for?

Cluck, cluck, cluck, buckeerk!   Some chickens are okay, some aren''t.  It''s the way of the world I guess.

I have had Shreaded Tweet for breakfast for the last couple of weeks...  could that be a lead?

[quote user="7rew"]I have had Shreaded Tweet for breakfast for the last couple of weeks...  could that be a lead?
[/quote]

How did it taste?

OTBC

[quote user="7rew"]Quite Bitter tbh.

(Never let a good feed line go begging and all that).
[/quote]

Guffaw! ROFL!!!! Haaaaaaa! Love it! :-)

Sadly Cluck choked on his Tweetabix one morning while reading a Sadolf Hucker post and drowned beak down in his semi-skinned....Vigorous attempts at resuscitation left only a nasty stain on the carpet. He is no more....and now his brother Neil is losing the will to live too.........   [:''(] 

Luckily we were from a clutch of 8 eggs however...and so no doubt other family members will arrive to support the club in due course. I fear however that they will not be as kind and considerate as Cluck was to his many dear friends on this forum.......

Thank you for your concern.

A Cluck family spokesman.

[quote user="Cluck family spokesman"]

Sadly Cluck choked on his Tweetabix one morning while reading a Sadolf Hucker post and drowned beak down in his semi-skinned....Vigorous attempts at resuscitation left only a nasty stain on the carpet. He is no more....and now his brother Neil is losing the will to live too.........   [:''(] 

Luckily we were from a clutch of 8 eggs however...and so no doubt other family members will arrive to support the club in due course. I fear however that they will not be as kind and considerate as Cluck was to his many dear friends on this forum.......

[/quote]

Lol great stuff!

Eight eggs?  I don''t, of course, know what breed you are but if Cluck was only one of eight there could be something seriously wrong with your Cockerel in the first place.

Perhaps you were incubated under the lights rather than hatched out under the feathers?

Who knows but I hope you find the way.

[/quote]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]In the new found mood of entente cordiale I would like to say that I forgive Cluck and Neil Cluckcaster for all they attempted to do.[/quote]

This is more than generous of you Rudolph but I''m afraid my generosity will not extend that far. You and I, along with many others, have been both sides of many issues on this forum relating to actions within the club over time. Cluck, a long-standing fan by his own admission, has been nothing short of poisonous in his comments toward the majority owners of the club. Disagree with them....by all means, state that it is time for change....certainly. However, to poison almost all threads on a daily basis with virtually the same worn rhetoric is not only unfair to Delia and Michael but it detracts from the balance and enjoyment on this forum. That is why I am certain he has a different agenda than almost any other poster.

[/quote]They should raise the retirement age.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

This is more than generous of you Rudolph but I''m afraid my generosity will not extend that far. You and I, along with many others, have been both sides of many issues on this forum relating to actions within the club over time. Cluck, a long-standing fan by his own admission, has been nothing short of poisonous in his comments toward the majority owners of the club. Disagree with them....by all means, state that it is time for change....certainly. However, to poison almost all threads on a daily basis with virtually the same worn rhetoric is not only unfair to Delia and Michael but it detracts from the balance and enjoyment on this forum. That is why I am certain he has a different agenda than almost any other poster.

[/quote]

and that is why a lot of the regular posters don''t bother to post so often nowadays!

Spot on.  I believe the mods should have been more challenging towards his/her posts as they are clearly repetitive and designed to break up conversation in nearly every thread going.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[/quote]

and that is why a lot of the regular posters don''t bother to post so often nowadays!

[/quote]

Seems like I''ve got some of Cluck''s unfinished work to do here......and I was all set to retire too.......

Oh well...on with the turnip harvest.

If all you want to do is read about how great. a Board is doing and about a football team doing well maybe you should all run along and join TWTD or TractorBoys .

When your team is bottom of the league being run by a bunch of idiots , skint even after a season in the Prem and parachute payments you would expect people to be moaning on a club forum .Get in the real world do .

I hope my thread is not being disrupted by Nancy Boys London Type.

Back to the mystery. Was there a post-mortem into this alleged accidental drowning??

[6]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

The mystery deepens further.

Did Cluck really slip or was he pushed by his evil twin who has just surfaced?

[^o)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Well between you and me BlyBly....Cluck didn''t actually die. He morphed into a "new" character who tried to be a little more pleasant to everyone...but realised it wasn''t so much fun. Having to stop calling the turnips sheep and the sheep turnips was too much of a strain....and in any case...who would Cluck''s weird stalker Crankee Yankee have to follow around if he disappeared?

I''ll just revert back to Cluck and hope no-one will notice. I''m sure it will be ok....       [;)] 

[quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[^o)]

OTBC

[/quote]

Well between you and me BlyBly....Cluck didn''t actually die. He morphed into a "new" character who tried to be a little more pleasant to everyone...but realised it wasn''t so much fun. Having to stop calling the turnips sheep and the sheep turnips was too much of a strain....and in any case...who would Cluck''s weird stalker Crankee Yankee have to follow around if he disappeared?

I''ll just revert back to Cluck and hope no-one will notice. I''m sure it will be ok....       [;)] 

[/quote]You just look like a Schizophrenic and that you have multiple-personality syndrome.

[quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[^o)]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK. Yerrr.

But is CLUCK Cluck?

[:-*]

OTBC

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

As an outsider I''m afraid I have no idea but some chickens or things that cluck anywhere in the eastern region tend, in the fullness of time, to end up headless for one reason or another.

Or perhaps he was crossing the road? 

My White Sussex are different. Dear girls and seem very happy.  Healthy red combs.  Lovely brown eggs.  What more could you ask for?

Cluck, cluck, cluck, buckeerk!   Some chickens are okay, some aren''t.  It''s the way of the world I guess.

[/quote]

Now "Camuldonum" there is no such breed as "White Sussex" ,,,, "Light Sussex" yes  but no such thing as White Sussex .arrdee.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="CLUCK"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[^o)]

OTBC

[/quote]

[/quote]

OK. Yerrr.

But is CLUCK Cluck?

[:-*]

OTBC

[/quote]

Stop confusing me BlyBly before I get accused of being a schizophrenic.......Part of me is saying yes....but another part is saying no.

I''ll ask Neil........

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]In the new found mood of entente cordiale I would like to say that I forgive Cluck and Neil Cluckcaster for all they attempted to do.[/quote]

Could I have an explanation of "attempted to do"?....as I don''t think I''ve attempted to do anything that I haven''t actually done.....

I''m up for a truce though Rudolf (note the proper user name use)....as long as it doesn''t have to include the weird Yank.  Sad to lose an enemy though....but I''m sure I can find some more with a few well chosen words.....[;)]

You lovely old boy ArrDee!  And you know your Clucks don''t you?  I think you do.

Of course, Light Sussex but the White variant me.  Apparently rather rare which amazes me as we once had close on 100 of them.

Still, cluck, cluck, cluck, buckeerk!  Yes, all that but where you have laid it?  Oh, right, over there in the hedge.

Dear girls every one.

Overall, a very impressive knowledge of Clucks.

And every good wish for Sunday, by the way.

CLUCK wrote

Could I have an explanation of "attempted to do"?....as I don''t think I''ve attempted to do anything that I haven''t actually done.....

I''m up for a truce though Rudolf (note the proper user name use)....as long as it doesn''t have to include the weird Yank.  Sad to lose an enemy though....but I''m sure I can find some more with a few well chosen words.....[;)]

Now, Cluck, old Yankee doesn''t need me or anyone else to stick up for him but he is an exile and this is his spiritual home so lay off him please.

As for me you can have  a go all you like, I love it.

You like others missed the point of my forgiveness comment because forgiving is a virtue which truly elevates the forgiver but not the forgiven and I needed to cleanse my soul.

Finally, please don''t be deluded as to your acheivements; we all know what you are about and your success has been limited. The shame of it is, you truly have the ability to be a top poster on this site, someone with the wit to match Mello and Blah. Unfortunately, you have chosen notoriety, the wrong path, and have soldd yourself short. Think on it.

Lots of love,

Rudolph.