Sign in to follow this  
hockeymyhero

99 points to play for ?

33 games to play , our season clearly starts on sunday 12:45 no ifs no buts [ some of our so called team had a hell of a long pre-season ] as glenn has already stated these overpayed  "players " must want to play for us and  if not replaced asap with ones who do .  if pearson is appointed ass. manager as another post has hinted at [ arrived at dunston hall wed. pm ] then things appear to at least be moving in the right direction . if as expected loan players follow close behind with another good coach then i am sure we can get out of this total mess we find ourselves in at present , we need the players to gel quick and we also need the fans [ us ] to get right behind the new structure of things .  ante delia / board or ante roeder protests are what we can clearly do without at this time and we might all get a nice surprise COME ON CITY

[quote user="hockeymyhero"]33 games to play , our season clearly starts on sunday 12:45 no ifs no buts [ some of our so called team had a hell of a long pre-season ] as glenn has already stated these overpayed  "players " must want to play for us and  if not replaced asap with ones who do .  if pearson is appointed ass. manager as another post has hinted at [ arrived at dunston hall wed. pm ] then things appear to at least be moving in the right direction . if as expected loan players follow close behind with another good coach then i am sure we can get out of this total mess we find ourselves in at present , we need the players to gel quick and we also need the fans [ us ] to get right behind the new structure of things .  ante delia / board or ante roeder protests are what we can clearly do without at this time and we might all get a nice surprise COME ON CITY[/quote]

well done a posotive post :)

[quote user="hockeymyhero"]33 games to play , our season clearly starts on sunday 12:45 no ifs no buts [ some of our so called team had a hell of a long pre-season ] as glenn has already stated these overpayed  "players " must want to play for us and  if not replaced asap with ones who do .  if pearson is appointed ass. manager as another post has hinted at [ arrived at dunston hall wed. pm ] then things appear to at least be moving in the right direction . if as expected loan players follow close behind with another good coach then i am sure we can get out of this total mess we find ourselves in at present , we need the players to gel quick and we also need the fans [ us ] to get right behind the new structure of things .  ante delia / board or ante roeder protests are what we can clearly do without at this time and we might all get a nice surprise COME ON CITY[/quote]

Good post, it''s nice to see some positivity on the board for once!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!!!

THE SEASON FOR US STARTS TODAY SO LETS GET RIGHT BEHIND ALL AT THE CLUB GLENN/LEE/ALL THE PLAYERS and yes even the BOARD we must all be aiming in one direction not split which only aids our opposition , there is one hell of a job on at carrow rd   but as i said at the start there is 99 points up for grabs lets have a bloody good go at it and the only way is for all factions to stick firmly together whatever our views .

[quote user="hockeymyhero"]

THE SEASON FOR US STARTS TODAY SO LETS GET RIGHT BEHIND ALL AT THE CLUB GLENN/LEE/ALL THE PLAYERS and yes even the BOARD we must all be aiming in one direction not split which only aids our opposition , there is one hell of a job on at carrow rd   but as i said at the start there is 99 points up for grabs lets have a bloody good go at it and the only way is for all factions to stick firmly together whatever our views .

[/quote]

You''ll get slated for this mate i''m sure, it''ll make you a sheep or an apologist or something else i choose to ignore....But you speak sense. Get behind the players folks!.

Good Post. You are totally right its time to pull together, No room for Gravy train riders that call themselves professional footballers.

Onwards and upwards we have a new start.

If only we still had Andy Hughes - at least he would have tried in every game this season - unlike some of our current shower of s***s

This was my first ever post on 01/11/07 and caused mild amusment among many fans i hope the laugh will be on those who failed to share my optimism i still keep the faith in Glenn and his team of staff on and off the pitch  [ i am not trying to steel the credit for the teams success in any way but that play-off dream is still alive ] ...................come on city...........................  

It would be slightly absurd of you as a poster on a fan''s forum to steal any of the credit for the way the team''s performance has improved...but well done for the optimism in November - you were spot on.