Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Deadwood out, More deadwood in, cheers Grant

Grant did more damage at the club that Worthington. Can you think of one Grant signing who has done well? Marshall in a few games, but very inconsistant.

Grants Deadwood list include, Cureton, Fotheringham, Ortsemebor, Murray, Brellier, Lappin and Shrihavka.

He cleared alot of s*** out, but brought in even worse players. I hate to say it but i would have Hughes, Robinson and Etuhu back anyday.

We are the worst team in the divison, lets face it.

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

Grant did more damage at the club that Worthington. Can you think of one Grant signing who has done well? Marshall in a few games, but very inconsistant.

Grants Deadwood list include, Cureton, Fotheringham, Ortsemebor, Murray, Brellier, Lappin and Shrihavka.

He cleared alot of s*** out, but brought in even worse players. I hate to say it but i would have Hughes, Robinson and Etuhu back anyday.

[/quote]

your talking rubbish mate, for a start how can u moan about fotheringham, he has played 1 game this season, aand tottaly turned the game around looked the best player on the field! u gotta give shrihavka time, he is in a new country learing, when he plays he looks ok just give him time!

murray, has been played out of postion for half of the time he says he hates playing left back, so what do we do play him left back! he looks a half decent centrer half! lappin, i cant belive u put his name down, he puts in the best crosses, and never really does alot wrong!

u cant blame him for cureton, he was the top goal scorer lsat season, looked like a good buy!

x

Lappin never does a lot wrong?Simon Lappin?Do people not realise we are bottom of the league or something????

[quote user="Ian Shimmen"][quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]

[/quote]

your talking rubbish mate, for a start how can u moan about fotheringham, he has played 1 game this season, aand tottaly turned the game around looked the best player on the field! u gotta give shrihavka time, he is in a new country learing, when he plays he looks ok just give him time!

murray, has been played out of postion for half of the time he says he hates playing left back, so what do we do play him left back! he looks a half decent centrer half! lappin, i cant belive u put his name down, he puts in the best crosses, and never really does alot wrong!

u cant blame him for cureton, he was the top goal scorer lsat season, looked like a good buy!

x

[/quote]

with respect mate you are the one talking rubbish, look at the table it dont lie, we are awful mate, Grant made a pigs ear of it, the guy was out of his depth.

[quote user="MK Canary"]Lappin never does a lot wrong?

Simon Lappin?

Do people not realise we are bottom of the league or something????
[/quote]

ha! no i see the leauge upside down!

[quote user="Ian Shimmen"]

[quote user="MK Canary"]Lappin never does a lot wrong?

Simon Lappin?

Do people not realise we are bottom of the league or something????
[/quote]

ha! no i see the leauge upside down!

[/quote]

ha i did say something else but they wouldnt put, maybe they thought it was offensive tut tut