Sign in to follow this  
sidewinder

It is not about who we want, it's who we will get

It is not about who WE want as manager but really who is willing to come here to take the job on. I cannot see that it is a position, given the circumstances, that any manager worth anything at all would exactly be looking at in eager anticipation with the board and the present team. Look at recent past managers not exactly Job of the Week is it ? There are many football managers around that are capable of doing the job but I imagine one would have to be pretty desperate to want to come here.

[quote user="sidewinder"]It is not about who WE want as manager but really who is willing to come here to take the job on. I cannot see that it is a position, given the circumstances, that any manager worth anything at all would exactly be looking at in eager anticipation with the board and the present team. Look at recent past managers not exactly Job of the Week is it ? There are many football managers around that are capable of doing the job but I imagine one would have to be pretty desperate to want to come here.[/quote]

compleatly agree