Sign in to follow this  
Muffles

new manager

For what its worth, here''s my 2 cents - I would desperately like to see Aage Hareide.

Has international experience, has led clubs to winning the league in 3 different countries, OK, its Denmark, Sweden and Norway, but these nations do have decent teams in the top leagues who compete in European competition and the standard is surely at least as good as the Championship. Coupled with this, he''s doing OK with Norway, working purely with what he''s got rather than splashing money to bring players in, and as a bonus, he''s bound to have a good scouting network which could bring in some real scandinavian talent cheaply.

I hope Paul Jewell

According to teamtalk website bolton can ask jewell if they wish as quoted by dave whelan, so why not we ask him

We need to act quickly and persuade him to join by showing ambition

Only negative of Aage Hareide never managed in England

I had a look on wikipedia and this guy has a good track record and he''s a former canary. The only problem maybe his knowledge of English football.

Hi,

I''m from Norway and of course follow Aage Hareide and the norwegian national-team, which actually today moved 21st in the FIFA ranking, moving above Sweden and Denmark.

His work with the national team has been fantastic, and is loved by the press and people in general...And in Norwich I guess! Being a Norwich fan there is no other manager I would like see coming over and trying to clear out this mess..

BUT, COME ON,

with the success of Hareide, from different clubs in Europe and now to the national team, there is NO WAY he would suddenly start managing a bottom club in the championship..(even though he was a good player in the club) I''m actually laughing at the subject that supporters is thinking that this could happen. If he one day would manage an England side, it would be in the prem.

SO COME ON, STOP DREAMING, IT''S NOT HAPPENING

But he knows how to pick up a bargain from france and not pay over the odds for a British player. If Hareide has the skill of bringing in Norwegian players at bargain prices that would please me