Sign in to follow this  
3canaries

From Ashton to Earnshaw to Brown

Never mind NCFC are monitoring the exciting prospect the little unknown  ''Billy Nobody'' who is terrorising defences in the Ridgeons 1St Division. He apparently is in negotiations with  the club, his agent Mickey Mouse, state that negotiations are at an  advanced stag.

why do you have an opinion on everything that happens at city? is it because your own team are so bloody boring or you just havent got anything better to do? do you post on any other teams messageboard? you really are sad if you worry about other teams.

No word of a lie here, when I heard Brown had scored last night I moved the curtains back to check that it wasn''t snowing or halleys comet hadn''t just decided to fly past.

I have heard it on ''good'' authority that once the new manager is in place Norwich are going to push through the signing of this guy Olotta Prudence from the lower leagues who is apparently ''just what we are looking for''

Totally agree Baldyboy. Couldn''t give a toss about the views of a non-city fan.

When you have been a season ticket holder for as many years as a lot of us who write on here have, do you think we really care what a Wolves fan thinks of the state of affairs at our football club?!