Sign in to follow this  

How about we we go after Ian Dowie of Coventry. Why? i hear you ask, well CCFC are close to administration therefore they might like to reduce their wage bill also they need any compensation we could give them. Second reason remember when we went up Crystal Palace were near the bottom when he took over got them to the play offs and won them so they joined us in the prem. Third reason he is currently in a job so does not need to get up to pace he is also managing in our league so knows so of the teams that we have not played yet.

So in summary good man knows how to do it in our league SO LETS GO GET HIM  

1 problem... It would take a large payoff to get him off his Coventry contract. I feel we need to get someone currently out of work. Any money must be spent on team strengthening right now, not backroom boys.

Jewell, Newell, or the Norwegian fella for me. I''d be happy with 1 of those 3.

palace didnt sack him

charlton did and he only had bout 10games n prob had best recored out of les reid n pardew last year

i suggested dowie on here bout 2weeks ago

but agree compensation would be alot, coventry deseperate money could mean they want to try n get as much as possible or try n get him of the wages, im guessing the 1st one

cant see him resigning n going with you straight away after his charlot/palace ordeal

he said he needed to be closer to his family, but really had been offered the Charlton job...which is why Simon Jorrdan sued him, because there was a clause in his contract.

[quote user="i need to be entertained"]

How about we we go after Ian Dowie of Coventry. Why? i hear you ask, well CCFC are close to administration therefore they might like to reduce their wage bill also they need any compensation we could give them. Second reason remember when we went up Crystal Palace were near the bottom when he took over got them to the play offs and won them so they joined us in the prem. Third reason he is currently in a job so does not need to get up to pace he is also managing in our league so knows so of the teams that we have not played yet.

So in summary good man knows how to do it in our league SO LETS GO GET HIM  

[/quote]

There was a man on Canary Call last night who said exactly the same thing. I shuddered then and I shuddered now.