Sign in to follow this  
lobster catcher

Have we ever been lower in the league

before a local derby game.I can''t recall us in a worse postion than we are now.I think the board need to get the new man in place asap then we can all get behind the team and whip the scum''s ar*e.  So come on the board get your ar*e''s in gear and sort it

[quote user="lobster catcher"]before a local derby game.I can''t recall us in a worse postion than we are now.I think the board need to get the new man in place asap then we can all get behind the team and whip the scum''s ar*e.  So come on the board get your ar*e''s in gear and sort it[/quote]

Now you lovely old "lobbie" of course we have been lower in the league , perhaps you can''t remember 1957 when we were rock bottom last in div 3 .

I can also remember being 4 goals up in the first 20 mins against xxxxxxx (i still can''t type that word) it was around about that time , for the life of me i can''t remember the year . we will have to ask Ricardo for the date and stats on that one , [Y] arrdee.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

[quote user="keiran womersley"]why is the word ar*se hyperlinked[/quote]

because the ''s'' was replaced by an ampersand ( @ ) and therefore it thinks it''s an email address.

[/quote]

Isn''t an ampersand ''&'' rather than ''@''?