Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

heard on talk sport that megson gone

says madraic, he asked after last night game to leave, mandaric wanted to keep him rejecting two bolton approaches

but megson asked to leave n said he would be willing to stay but his heart isnt in it after bolton approach

Great! so now we have Leicester to contend with over potential managers!

who cares!! yet again you post drivel about teams we dont care about. go and fill up the wolves forums with your crap.

[quote user="Salahuddin"]Great! so now we have Leicester to contend with over potential managers![/quote]Manderic is going to set some kind of record ;)

What on earth someones doing listening to TalkSport is beyond me fullstop.  Load of right-wing drivel.

[quote user="baldyboy"]who cares!! yet again you post drivel about teams we dont care about. go and fill up the wolves forums with your crap.[/quote]

For God''s sake leave him alone, he''s a much better poster than some of the Norwich fans on here.

[quote user="baldyboy"]who cares!! yet again you post drivel about teams we dont care about. go and fill up the wolves forums with your crap.[/quote]

I care baldyboy ...personally w8wba''s contributions are welcomed

unlike this crap 

[quote user="walks on water"]

unlike this crap 

[/quote]I''ll second that, there are many posters i''d rather didn''t bother than this person.

I think everyone has to agree that we8wba offers a refreshing outsider view of NCFC. However (like many of us) he can be irritating, I have nothing against him posting so I say carry on [y]

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="walks on water"]

unlike this crap 

[/quote]

I''ll second that, there are many posters i''d rather didn''t bother than this person.
[/quote]

I''ll third that - though it is a little strange that he has posted over 680 posts on here now, in little over 4 months (an average of over 5 posts a day), about a side he doesn''t support....that has to be some record!

Yes its nice to get the views from other fans and this is very useful information as it tells us Jewell is still up for grabs.