Sign in to follow this  
spearos my hero

NEW SONG

just a thought as i''m not sure wot songs are played in pre match,but should the team now come out to "HELP" by the Beatles and at the end of the game the a choice of 2 songs to be played.....either "ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" or "I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES" what do you think?

''THIS CLUB IS FALLING APART, THIS CLUB IS FALLING APART - APART! THIS...''

''WE WANT ROBERT CHASE, SAY WE WANT ROBERT CHASE!''

Well, slightly joking on the latter...

[quote user="C.T "]These silly newbies are infuriating. MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM [8o|][/quote]

So you were never a first time poster then?  Ignore them if you want, but I dont think blocking people from posting is the answer (although I agree there seems a link between irritating threads by first time posters and school holidays).

[quote user="Pboro_Canary"]

[quote user="C.T "]These silly newbies are infuriating. MODS DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM [8o|][/quote]

So you were never a first time poster then?  Ignore them if you want, but I dont think blocking people from posting is the answer (although I agree there seems a link between irritating threads by first time posters and school holidays).

[/quote]

Yes I was a first time poster, I guess we all were at one point. I have nothing against them however the multiple posts and the plain ridiculous posts are not needed. Do you agree or not? Oh and yes i did use to produce multiple posts but I have now flourished into the distinguished poster that you see now![:D]

fyi ct, a newby on this site yes, but new supporter no!

my first ever norwich city match was the infamous boxing day 3-3draw against the s***!, also been to munich,milan, wembley, millenium stadium and a season ticket holder for at least 10 years until work and family commitments kinda prohibited my attendance!