Sign in to follow this  
Barmy Canary

PARKINSON OR ALLEN HAVE GOT THE JOB

I have gathered from a friend who works at Carrow Road that Phil Parkinson and Martin Allen are the final 2 candidates in the running for the job. Whoever gets it will be unveiled to the press on Monday and will have a whole week to prepare the squad for the derby!

[quote user="Barmy Canary"]

I have gathered from a friend who works at Carrow Road that Phil Parkinson and Martin Allen are the final 2 candidates in the running for the job. Whoever gets it will be unveiled to the press on Monday and will have a whole week to prepare the squad for the derby!

[/quote]

Oh god [:(]

[/quote]Whoever are you and where have you sundenly appeared from,you must think we are simple

I could tell you Gissing, but I can''t!!

If I''m wrong and he gets the job, I''ll buy you a pint!

[/quote]

I also think these two have been interviewed for the job alosng with about 6 others, but unlike you I think our new manager will be unveiled either Thursday or Friday.

Oh look, another first-time poster with a white hot dodgy rumour. That must be the 24th one this week.

Its amazing all the inside info these people have had recently. Strange too that none of these rumours tie up with each other. Funny that.

I got a letter from Kevan Platt (Club Secretary) today confirming that my application had been unsuccessful and that the board had a shortlist of candidates they would like to interview. I reckon Parkinson has a good chance, another Pardew assistant..........