Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

100% True: Norwich Manager Candidates Down To 3

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]either ur taking the p!ss or u havent noticed this is something about the county council ....[/quote]Or that its not even in the same country...

i thought it was funny, prob because your manager decision means nout 2 me though so can see why some unhappy lol

[quote user="we8wba"]i thought it was funny, prob because your manager decision means nout 2 me though so can see why some unhappy lol[/quote]your post''s mean nowt to me mate[:)]

[quote user="ipswichrscum"]either ur taking the p!ss or u havent noticed this is something about the county council ....[/quote]

God, you''re bright!

Are you really a Pulitzer Prize Winner disguised as an ordinary person? [;)]

[quote user="we8wba"]i thought it was funny, prob because your manager decision means nout 2 me though so can see why some unhappy lol[/quote]

I do love it when fans from other teams post on here to share their opinions but looking at how much you''ve posted in the past 6 weeks how do you find time to post on your own teams messageboard??

Hope you Wolves are hungry on Saturday [:)]

Blimey, Lighten up everyone..... I just thought it was ironic how when I did the google search, this came up (even though it was about something completely different)

Some people just dont have a sense of humour