Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Jack

Survey........

Hi I was wondering if you can help me out can i have been asked to do a survey to find out how far peple come to support and watch City so can you just leave a comment saying where you come from to watch .....

Thankz

Jack : )

Back in my uni days (2001-2004) I''d travel a cool 370 round trip to see the boys play, we were a damn sight better back then mind!

Nowadays its a nice easy 40 mile round trip from Yarc-mouth, though the trip home now seems to take as long as the trip back to Stoke did then!

[quote user="StainesCanary"]

Well, according to the AA Route map, 290 miles there and back from Staines..

And also too, it generally it feels longer going home too...

OTBC!

[/quote]

Not a surprise going back to Staines [;)]

From Milton Keynes for me, not sure how many miles though.  Haven''t actually been up to a game for a while but I''ve been keeping an eye on how Bally Smart''s been doing at the Dons.

21.13 miles according to multimap also. It also said going by bracondale was faster (I come from ayrmouth area). Like to see that at 5:00 on a saturday... hahaha

I travel from Reading, which is about 160 miles, 320 round trip.  Doing this is ok at the moment as im a student, so have a lot of free time, but with  Norwich playing (or not playing) the way they are i''ve actually ventured on to campus and found the library!

Living opposite the ground it takes me all of 3 minutes to get into the Barclay bar for a beer which is just as well with results as they are. 

[quote user="MightyYellows50"]Dereham[/quote]

Hey!

Portugal is a hell of a way to go back & forth from.

[;)]

Technically 560 miles or 9 hrs on a train. But I generally combine home matches with a weeks holiday with family though - so it is normally a massive overestimate.