Sign in to follow this  
d-block barclayboy

peter couch again!

heard it on good authority that he will sign this week for less than a million. its been said a million times already but i''m adamant it will happen just thought i''d share it with ya all

D Block, I will willingly buy you a pint ( sorry for the assumption you drink pints, but there you go ) if Crouch signs by midnight on Sunday. It''ll be the best £2.50 I ever spend.

And I''ll give you your own Barclay Cheeseboard sign so you can wave it about at your end! No, maybe another pint would be better from your pint of view!

Yep, I''ve heard he''s coming too but will take longer than a couple of days to sort out, by all accounts he will be a Norwich player for the start of season!

bonus pints coming in from every angle. sunday start of the season same thing. if it does not happen by sunday i''ll clean my keyboard thats all i can offer otherwise i''ll be buying everybody drinks

Interesting in Brum press today Carlton Cole linked to Villa on loan.

I''ve no inside info, but its so obvoiusly going to happen, and has always been going to happen since last December, that now its just a question of finalising arrangements.

Trust me.

And if you don''t trust me, trust Delia.

susie, i am getting worried about you, what with shorts and spanking!!!

take a cold shower, oh forgot, that doesnt'' work

i know go and look at portman road lol

gazza, you''re right! Even the merest thought of Portaloo Road makes me shiver. Better than a cold shower any day!! (Don''t worry about me, though. I am assured by myself and the cat that I am quite normal!?!?)

Susie, in that case you must secretly be hitting the bottle, which would explain your surprising suggestions and talking to animals! A case of ''Crouching Striker, Hidden Flagon''?

Excellent - except I don''t drink, apart from the odd J2O and cranberry juice, so there must be something else causing my abnormalities! (FatBoy Slim will vouch for me not drinking, if he''s lurking at the moment).

Now you''re not going to like this Susie and Co, but whilst he was great in Division 1, I don''t rate him as a Premiership player, never have, sorry.

Trust me it aint going to happen, I believe NW has given up on him, and unlike Hucks, I don''t believe he was ever really sincere about coming here, long term.

And remember, my balls, crystal that is, are no longer cloudy, and I can''t see Peter C anywhere in them, thank Gawd!.

So confident am I, that if he does sign, I''ll walk around the city fully clothed, well, naked has already been done, has it not?.

Don''t worry, Wiz. I trust Worthy completely to make whatever he thinks are the best decisions for us. If that means PC comes back I will be pleased, but if he doesn''t then that will mean Worthy thinks we can do better for the money and get someone who will fit in equally well...and I will still be pleased.
Why not offer to walk around our FINE city in your wizarding regalia, rather than just in ordinary clothes if he does return? That would be worth seeing!

I wear my purple/black wizards attire all day Susie, it sets off my long silver hair a treat I can tell you. Oh, and of course the regulation black pointy hat with white stars and crescents on.

How do you know I don''t already walk around the City Susie?, just because you don''t see me, it does''nt mean I''m not there, casting spells for city''s future well being.

I often migrate to the City these days, doing all manner of good deeds on NW behalf, although in truth I suspect its more to do with the fine bacon sarnies on sale at Morrisons near the ground!.

So you see, ordinary clothes would be very daring for me, and a perfect disguise to boot.

Apologies to Susie for the unfounded accusation of pursuing a drunken lifestyle. If only we could all be ''Lounging Like her, On the Wagon''...

Wiz

Glad to see that I''m not the only one of the opinion that Crouch is not Premiership material...Yes he did OK for us whilst in Div One - but he''s hardly set the Villa alight - and I rate O''Leary as a manager so I''m sure he has his reasons why Crouch didn''t make the first team on a regular basis. I''m sure NW is of the same opinion, he came in and did a job for us at the time...but as for being here on a permanent basis...hmmmmmmm....

I see exactly what you mean about you work clothes and your day clothes, Wiz. Next time I am anywhere near Morrisons I shall be looking out for you and, of course, for Carl Cort to see if he''s become fed up with Asda!!!

It''s now late on Monday evening and no word at all on PC signing for us. What a load of c**p that "he''s signing for us by Sunday" - D-BlockCanary & Ayrton Twigge, why bother posting such rubbish, you''re talking out of your Arsenal.

I have heard that he will be either signing today or the 1st July for 1.5 million and we are also getting the danish player we were scouting.

rivers will def be leaving too. Worthy offered him a chance to redeem himself and get fit for the new season or find a new club. Rivers response was worthy stuff your job so he has now put his house up for sale in the South Norfolk village I live in

Maybe neither of you should be so confident.Perhaps the truth is somewhere between the two of you!

This one''s been running for months - I''m in the "he is coming camp" as many of you will know.
But for sure, we''ll know either way very soon as transfer action starts to crystalise in the next two or three weeks.

Peter/Vince - any chance of you guys using your array of leading edge technology to have a web vote to see where sentiment lies?