Sign in to follow this  
Jonzey

August Fixtures - The Perfect Laxative

No chance DD, unless you''re a season ticket holder. Absolutely no chance.

But what an exciting week that''s going to be!!! Although a little unfair to have three massive games in seven days?

And what''s next year all about? 2 games in March, then 6 in April?

Jonzey - thank you for the title of this thread! I am now convinced that I can go on holiday next month, eat what I like and then return to August''s fixtures and lose the lot and some more, so by September I''ll be half a stone lighter than I am now!!! Bless you, and welcome to the Jonzey Premier League Fixtures Diet!

No problem Susie.

Another good weight loss tip is to not eat before the Chelsea away game on the 18th Dec, just before Christmas. You''re not going to be able to afford to anyway at £49 a ticket!!!!!!!!

I don''t want to be negative, more a footie fan in awe I suppose as we''ve been away so long, but I can''t currently see who we''re going to beat other than perhaps Palace and Megson''s Drays!

My morning went like this:

Flatmate: I just got the fixtures, guess who we''ve got on the opening day?

Me: Arsenal? Man Utd?

Flatmate: Nope, Palace.

Me: Oh thank god for that, could have been a tough start. (sigh of relief)

Flatmate: Then we play Man Utd & Newcastle away, then Arsenal.

Me: MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don''t worry Shortfab. Look at Portsmouth, who''d have thought they''d do what they did last season? Norwich are more than capable of emulating them.

Have faith.

There''s a good deal on toilet paper at Morrisons at the moment Susie. I''ve just bought a double ten pack for next season, green paper of course!.

i echo jonsey''s sentiments, we are blessed by higher powers (and first wiz of course), keep the faith people we wil be fine

i just cannot wait for the first game, though cambridge and yarmouth are beginning to look tempting - so starved of my team i am!!

Jonzey great title for a thread.

Have you noticed the three mid week away games. Newcastle Everton and Middlesbrough. Having been to Sunderland twice last year I''m not looking forward to that. But better than Plymouth, Preston and Bristol City.

Thanks Wiz for the money-saving tip! Now, has anyone heard where I can get a good deal this week on carrots and bath foam? (The former will be my staple diet from now on as a Premier League Carrot Cruncher - I must increase my intake, and the latter is for those baths that I like to take on a regular basis to calm myself down!)

An international tonight ''At Last''? Can''t think what that could be?

I knew the 2 fixtures in March would be due to this, it just seems a little excessive. Surely there won''t be more than 2 internationals in March, which makes four games in total for the international players. I would have thought six games in April would be far more difficult, even considering the travelling the players will have to do in March (poor lambs, sleeping on planes and all that).

s--t,just seen fixture list.we really are in the prem.take a few deep breaths old boy.thats better.this is what we all wanted.must nip to dr and cancel my laxertives.need to find something to bind me up for the next 9months.otbc.lol.

susie

carrots, buy one pack get another ten free, direct mailling - contact gary megson, donkey sanctuary, hawthorns, w mids

bath foam, upton park, east london

Ha! Ha! Good one gazza. Now I just a need a decent offer on strawberries for the next ten days. It is Wimbledon, after all! Come on the Brits!