Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

There is no way the Board will appoint Duffy, so relax people.

Theres a lot of talk at the mo about Duffy getting the job, and that the board are just killing time and hoping Duffy wins a game to justify his appointment.I am 100% certain this is not the case and all will be revealed shortly. Duffy has lost his 2 games in charge and theres been no real change, were playing well at times, but are still coming up short and losing matches. It would be ludicrous to appoint him, and im sure the board know this.Worthington got appointed after 5 games in charge, but he won 4 and drew 1, so was an obvious choice. Duffy''s lost 2 and will prob be 3 on saturday. The board cant appoint him, it would be business madness. This is why it wont happen.Unless we beat West Brom 5-0 a new manager will come in. Duffy''s got 1 chance, thrash West Brom, this will lead to Ipswich and then if we win that then perhaps things will change, but as it stands he''s got no chance. So please stop complaining about something that hasnt and wont happen, and be patient for the new manager to come in. Its gonna take time, if we appointed someone 3 days after Grant went would people be satisfied? Weve got to get it right this time, this may take 2-3 weeks, i dont care if it takes 6 weeks as long as its the right man, cause the wrong man would be disaster, so the board have got to be certain.

[quote user="p.g.tips"]i hope your right barclayman i defo dont want duffy and gunny their a couple of numpties[/quote]

How is Gunny a numpty? What has he done wrong? You lot are calling everybody at the club numpties for no reason.

Please give me a reason as to why Gunny is a numpty